“Another fabulous event with Cakes by Design Edible Art !”
Review of Cakes by Design

Cakes by Design
Ranked #3 of 8 Bakeries in North Andover
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

As an event planner, Cakes by Design Edible Art partners for all my events. Outstanding !! Lina is so creative and her cakes are moist and her strawberry puree is decadent.

1  Thank Esmosier
Reviewed 4 January 2017

No need to look twice at any other bakery. Unique to Cakes by Design EA is the originality and creativity.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Ms Hunter is fun and easy to work with, has a sharp eye for detail and makes delicious moist cakes that everyone will love.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

I got my daughters Sweet 16 cupcakes at Cakes by Design. I couldn't decide on a design so Lena recommended individual cupcakes and helped me design the cutest dessert for my daughters party. She lent me a cupcake tower so we ended up with something much more special for this once in a lifetime event.