“Good Food”

Burtons Grill & Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This bar restaurant claims to make food out of scratch. The appetizers of chicken wings and spring rolls were average but the main courses were great. The seafood entrees were fresh. They have a nice and lively atmosphere. The wine list was diverse and the service was friendly.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We made reservations for a large dinner party at Burton's. Food options were very good, and all of us were served at the same time. They had a good selection of beers. Wines were a little pricey.

Nice selection of kids meals, but we were told drinks were included (they weren't). The waitress did the right thing by us and comped the kids meals.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

After reading reviews, we decided to try the place. Didn't realize, but its a "chain" restaurant. Parking was a joke arriving at 6pm, a very small lot for such a large restaurant. I had to wait 10 minutes for a space. Strike 1. Entered the establishment that was a bit confusing because they have a terrace that looked like the entrance. The place was dark inside not very inviting. After being seated, I was upset at the fact of how overcrowded the tables were. I had a very hard time talking with my spouse due to the "very" loud atmosphere. Drinks were way over priced. I settled with a mojito. Our waitress had zero personality, felt like a robot doing her job. Our meals were lousy. I got a Mediterranean Chicken plate with green beans and mashed potatoes. In place of the mashed, I asked for a dry baked potato. I like to eat healthy. The chicken was very salty and drenched in some butter mixture. The beans weren't even cooked, just warmed I think. They were hard to eat! Now, the potato was a hollowed out baked potato with mashed potatoes stuffed in it and I swear it was fried? What the hell? I WANTED A DRY POTATO! My wife had shrimp in pasta that was dripping wet in oil and very little taste. No crunch to the shrimp at all. Obviously frozen and not fresh. It was all garbage and then a bill that was over 60 for 2 people. Lousy all around. One of the worst restaurants we have visited in quite a while.

1  Thank Eagle-Eye24
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Recently went here with a party of 12 on a Sunday for dinner. The service was excellent -- and the food was very good. I particularly enjoyed their take on chicken wings and their Philly Spring Rolls -- very tasty. The burgers and steaks were well received by our party -- didn't knock our socks off, but good nonetheless. Overall a good experience -- entrees are a little pricey, but it is a pretty good place to hit in the area.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I had my daughter's high school graduation luncheon here on June 24. The food, drinks and service were excellent. We got some sushi for apps which was very good. I got the filet was excellent. Enjoy!

Been to Burtons Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!