Review Highlights
Bedding

Reviewed 13 April 2017
Lise L
via mobile
Go to a different store before spending any money!

I bought a sleeper sofa that broke after 9 days.I called Jordan's& they blamed the broken bed on me.

Reviewed 24 August 2018
phyllis b
Greenwich

All reviews furniture store imax sleep choices lab shopping
Reviewed 4 November 2017

This place is so large it can be overwhelming, but there is a good chance they will have what you want even if other stores don't, or that they'll have it for a better price than other stores. I purchased some unusual furniture online from a discount site, deeply on sale, then had to find people to assemble it, a big, expensive pain. Months later, I found Jordans has the same furniture, delivered and assembled for you, at a lower price than the supposed deep discount. I found numerous accessories there for my home- not available elsewhere, and much less expensive than they looked. Also, I love their Imax theatre!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank saltwater7
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice store with nice furniture displays. Large selection of furniture with many brands. However, it's so large I found it too overwhelming.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Huge, clean, bright, and friendly! I actually feel like I need a map in this store. Every type of look and feel for any room in your house. Plus a restaurant!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Purchased a leather sofa at Jordan's 18 months ago and it's showing tremendous wear and the leather is actually wearing off. I also purchased the leather cleaning kit and have been maintaining the leather. The sofa had a manufacturers warranty for 2 years but apparently this issue is not covered because the manufacturers warranty only covers defects. The service person came to the house and said my options were to reupholster/replace the leather and Jordan's would split the cost with me or he can color the spots that are wearing. Color my sofa??? Pay to have the sofa reupholstered with the same poor quality leather??? He also suggested that we are not sitting properly in correct area of the sofa. Wow! After discussions with customer service and the supervisor they offered me a $200 store credit. They also mentioned that the sofa was one of their "better quality" leathers they offer. Good quality products should not wear and look cheap in 18 months. The store is impressive and fun to visit but the quality of the furniture is poor and Jordan's will not stand by their products. Very disappointed!!

Date of experience: March 2017
3  Thank LyndaHen
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Very large furniture store with will laid out 'rooms' that allow easy access. Helpful staff with knowledgable recommendations. Purchased living room furniture in fabric of our choice ( will be custom manufactured with our fabric choice ). Cost clearly and simply stated. Options clearly explained. Did not feel rushed or experience hovering by staff -- when we asked for help it was provided professionaly. It is a pleasure to buy here.

Date of experience: March 2017