“Shopping wa sok but delivery was uncomfortable at best....”
Review of Jordan's Furniture

Jordan's Furniture
Ranked #3 of 4 Shopping in Natick
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Sorry I do not recommend them. The delivery persons made me feel unsafe and uncomfortable in my own home. They spoke in some other language while in my home, conversations the whole time. They stayed parked in their truck on my property for 30 minutes after delivery was done. I spoke to their supervisor supposedly and well he couldn't be bothered was his attitude. He had no compassion all he said was we know this now and we can advise them going forward. I said speaking fluent english should have been one of their pre-hiring must haves but he then said goodbye and hung up. Kevin Gleason was his name. My suggestion don't be home alone anymore when stuff is being delivered, this world is getting less safe every day.

All reviews
"lab"
in 2 reviews
"shopping"

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This place is so large it can be overwhelming, but there is a good chance they will have what you want even if other stores don't, or that they'll have it for a better price than other stores. I purchased some unusual furniture online from a discount site, deeply on sale, then had to find people to assemble it, a big, expensive pain. Months later, I found Jordans has the same furniture, delivered and assembled for you, at a lower price than the supposed deep discount. I found numerous accessories there for my home- not available elsewhere, and much less expensive than they looked. Also, I love their Imax theatre!

1  Thank saltwater7
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice store with nice furniture displays. Large selection of furniture with many brands. However, it's so large I found it too overwhelming.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Huge, clean, bright, and friendly! I actually feel like I need a map in this store. Every type of look and feel for any room in your house. Plus a restaurant!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Purchased a leather sofa at Jordan's 18 months ago and it's showing tremendous wear and the leather is actually wearing off. I also purchased the leather cleaning kit and have been maintaining the leather. The sofa had a manufacturers warranty for 2 years but apparently this issue is not covered because the manufacturers warranty only covers defects. The service person came to the house and said my options were to reupholster/replace the leather and Jordan's would split the cost with me or he can color the spots that are wearing. Color my sofa??? Pay to have the sofa reupholstered with the same poor quality leather??? He also suggested that we are not sitting properly in correct area of the sofa. Wow! After discussions with customer service and the supervisor they offered me a $200 store credit. They also mentioned that the sofa was one of their "better quality" leathers they offer. Good quality products should not wear and look cheap in 18 months. The store is impressive and fun to visit but the quality of the furniture is poor and Jordan's will not stand by their products. Very disappointed!!

2  Thank LyndaHen