Review Highlights
Bedding

Very nice store with nice furniture displays. Large selection of furniture with many brands... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2017
Lise L
via mobile
Go to a different store before spending any money!

I bought a sleeper sofa that broke after 9 days.I called Jordan's& they blamed the broken bed on me.

Reviewed 24 August 2018
phyllis b
Greenwich

All reviews furniture store imax sleep choices lab shopping
Reviewed 20 December 2014

This place has anything you can imagine. We just purchased the perfect TV stand for our new TV. At Jordans we were able to choose from a bunch and get the one with the exact fit... and the look we wanted. At other places you are lucky if you find even one that fits the bill. The selection of furniture is overwhelming.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 7 December 2014 via mobile

We came to Jordan's to visit the Enchanted Village and do the Polar express ride and the Lite show. We came up from Shrewsbury, which is an hour ride. We got to the store 30 minutes after it opened and people were already circling for a parking spot. For whatever reason, the additional parking lot was chained closed. When we finally did get a space, we made our way through the winding path to go to the Enchanted Village. It was already an hour and a half wait, so we didn't go in. We went to the line for the Polar Express Movie and the Lite show. We ordered tickets for both, but they only charged us for PE. In the craziness we didn't notice until the line for the lite show was over two hours. As it was we were waiting for over two hours to get in to PE. So although I cannot rate the Enchanted Village or the Lite Show for this year, it is the same as last year so I will comment. The Lite show is a lot of fun. You sit in super comfy chairs and classic holiday music set to some really great lights. Some dance to the music, some draw pictures. It was a very enjoyable experience. The cost is $5 per person and runs about 15-20 minutes. I saw the original Enchanted Village over 40 years ago at the old Boston Jordan Marsh. Jordan's did a fantastic job restoring the exhibits and seeing it brought back a lot of memories. There is no cost to go through the Village. My kids did the Enchanted Ice last year. They take skating lessons on real ice so they were not impressed with the plastic ice. I believe the cost is $4-$5 dollars with skate rental. Time in the ice is about an hour. The Polar Express is a ton of fun. It's a 15-20 minute ride that captures the action train sequence in a way like no other. The ride is jarring -- I bit my tongue the first time -- so be careful. You feel snow and smell the hot chocolate. It's a great experience. $6 per person. If you do all the attractions for a family of four, you're dropping some serious cash. The wait is ridiculous. But once you go through you may feel as I do that it is worth the wait. One other experience Jordan's offer is the famous Jordan Marsh blueberry muffins. They are delicious, but again very pricy.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

I purchased a very expensive mattress just a year ago and it sags almost two inches in the middle. Called Jordan's who said they no longer deal with the manufacturer (wonder why?) and they could do nothing. Called the manufacturer and got little satisfaction….said if they found it defective they would replace it but I would pay the freight charge from Canada. Called Jordan's back and they will only offer me credit for half of the price of the mattress. This is a poor offer from such a large, lucrative company who prides itself on great customer service.

Date of experience: December 2013
4  Thank Paula D
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I always feel like I am visiting some rich relative, when I go through the Natick store. The furniture and interior decorations are so comfortable and rich. There is a movie theatre there, there is also a Mardi-Gra show in the bourbon street section. It is all good fun and entertaining. There are strollers available that look like New Orleans taxi cabs. There is a Kelly's Roast beef attached to the store.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Jordan's is a great shopping experience. Each person I have dealt with has been patient and shows good knowledge of their product sets. The furniture itself is above average quality and Jordan's generally does a good job of picking quality suppliers. They are very easy to work with on repair or return issues upon shipment.
The store itself has ample parking and the IMAX theater is state of the art and a great place to experience blockbuster type movies.
The few downsides I can list are Kelly's, which has low quality food. Given the number of Jordan's shoppers you would expect it to be packed, but it never has long lines, a statement on the food. Many people don't go more than once. I really wish they would kick out Kelly's and put in a nice Panera Bread.
The other downside, and this is really a problem at every movie theater, is the volume of the sound system. Its loud enough to make young children cry. Seriously, this level of noise cannot be healthy. Our simple solution is to bring -35dB ear plugs and this brings the noise level to acceptable levels. Otherwise the giant bright screen and comfy seating is a great place to see a film.

Date of experience: August 2014