“Iwill not shop there again”
Review of Jordan's Furniture

Jordan's Furniture
Ranked #3 of 4 Shopping in Natick
Reviewed 22 June 2015

I purchased a sofa, chair, coffee table and end tables on May 13th. I paid in full. I was told it would be a four to seven week delivery timeframe. (had I known this before I paid for it, I wouldn't have bought it ~ and when I complained the told me it was a final sale!)
I called to check on the order in mid June and they told me that now the estimated time of arrival would be end of June.
I called again today and was now told it would be beginning of July!!!
I am really upset that it would take such a long time to get furniture.
I've learned my lesson - I will never buy from Jordan's Furniture again! This is absurd!!

P.S. After all this, they won't even take my old furniture away. I have to find a way to dispose of it myself!!!

1  Thank keeta2015
in 2 reviews
"shopping"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 20 December 2014

This place has anything you can imagine. We just purchased the perfect TV stand for our new TV. At Jordans we were able to choose from a bunch and get the one with the exact fit... and the look we wanted. At other places you are lucky if you find even one that fits the bill. The selection of furniture is overwhelming.

Reviewed 7 December 2014 via mobile

We came to Jordan's to visit the Enchanted Village and do the Polar express ride and the Lite show. We came up from Shrewsbury, which is an hour ride. We got to the store 30 minutes after it opened and people were already circling for a parking spot. For whatever reason, the additional parking lot was chained closed. When we finally did get a space, we made our way through the winding path to go to the Enchanted Village. It was already an hour and a half wait, so we didn't go in. We went to the line for the Polar Express Movie and the Lite show. We ordered tickets for both, but they only charged us for PE. In the craziness we didn't notice until the line for the lite show was over two hours. As it was we were waiting for over two hours to get in to PE. So although I cannot rate the Enchanted Village or the Lite Show for this year, it is the same as last year so I will comment. The Lite show is a lot of fun. You sit in super comfy chairs and classic holiday music set to some really great lights. Some dance to the music, some draw pictures. It was a very enjoyable experience. The cost is $5 per person and runs about 15-20 minutes. I saw the original Enchanted Village over 40 years ago at the old Boston Jordan Marsh. Jordan's did a fantastic job restoring the exhibits and seeing it brought back a lot of memories. There is no cost to go through the Village. My kids did the Enchanted Ice last year. They take skating lessons on real ice so they were not impressed with the plastic ice. I believe the cost is $4-$5 dollars with skate rental. Time in the ice is about an hour. The Polar Express is a ton of fun. It's a 15-20 minute ride that captures the action train sequence in a way like no other. The ride is jarring -- I bit my tongue the first time -- so be careful. You feel snow and smell the hot chocolate. It's a great experience. $6 per person. If you do all the attractions for a family of four, you're dropping some serious cash. The wait is ridiculous. But once you go through you may feel as I do that it is worth the wait. One other experience Jordan's offer is the famous Jordan Marsh blueberry muffins. They are delicious, but again very pricy.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

I purchased a very expensive mattress just a year ago and it sags almost two inches in the middle. Called Jordan's who said they no longer deal with the manufacturer (wonder why?) and they could do nothing. Called the manufacturer and got little satisfaction….said if they found it defective they would replace it but I would pay the freight charge from Canada. Called Jordan's back and they will only offer me credit for half of the price of the mattress. This is a poor offer from such a large, lucrative company who prides itself on great customer service.

4  Thank Paula D