“Jordan's is tops in customer service”
Review of Jordan's Furniture

Jordan's Furniture
Ranked #3 of 4 Shopping in Natick
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Jordan's is a great shopping experience. Each person I have dealt with has been patient and shows good knowledge of their product sets. The furniture itself is above average quality and Jordan's generally does a good job of picking quality suppliers. They are very easy to work with on repair or return issues upon shipment.
The store itself has ample parking and the IMAX theater is state of the art and a great place to experience blockbuster type movies.
The few downsides I can list are Kelly's, which has low quality food. Given the number of Jordan's shoppers you would expect it to be packed, but it never has long lines, a statement on the food. Many people don't go more than once. I really wish they would kick out Kelly's and put in a nice Panera Bread.
The other downside, and this is really a problem at every movie theater, is the volume of the sound system. Its loud enough to make young children cry. Seriously, this level of noise cannot be healthy. Our simple solution is to bring -35dB ear plugs and this brings the noise level to acceptable levels. Otherwise the giant bright screen and comfy seating is a great place to see a film.

All reviews
"lab"
in 2 reviews
"shopping"

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Although we have been here several times this is the first time I remembered to write a review.
The concession area is very clean. There was not a long line so our group was not standing around waiting. They have a Keurig machine so you can get fresh coffee, along with the fresh popcorn. What always amazes me about this theatre is that it always seems so clean. Imax 3d is a great way to see a movie. We will definately go back

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This furniture store is unique in that you walk thru a boardwalk kind of area with various points of interest. The different sections of the store are assessed via the boardwalk. Helpful staff are available to assist if needed or desired. This is a fun experience and the kids won't complain about going furniture shopping.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Was my first time to this store and it was amazing. I wish we had this chain where I lived. Saw a movie in a state of the art IMAX and browsed for furniture afterwards. Definitely will be looking forward to stopping in next time I'm in the area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Okay, not as much Disneyworld with this Jordan's location. It is supposed to be like New Orleans including some live robotic Blues Brothers entertainment for the kids. The location does include a Kelly's Roast Beef which is cool, but when it really comes down to it like I have said before, all this hype is just furniture, quite nice furniture if you have a bank roll. Its set up nice but thats it. Nothing else except one room full of expensive TV's! Oh and the CEO Elliot still needs whitening toothpaste for his yellowish/green teeth. If you have ever seen a Jordan's commercial you will know what I am talking about!