Review Highlights
Bedding

Very nice store with nice furniture displays. Large selection of furniture with many brands... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2017
Lise L
via mobile
Go to a different store before spending any money!

I bought a sleeper sofa that broke after 9 days.I called Jordan's& they blamed the broken bed on me.

Reviewed 24 August 2018
phyllis b
Greenwich

All reviews furniture store imax sleep choices lab shopping
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Although we have been here several times this is the first time I remembered to write a review.
The concession area is very clean. There was not a long line so our group was not standing around waiting. They have a Keurig machine so you can get fresh coffee, along with the fresh popcorn. What always amazes me about this theatre is that it always seems so clean. Imax 3d is a great way to see a movie. We will definately go back

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This furniture store is unique in that you walk thru a boardwalk kind of area with various points of interest. The different sections of the store are assessed via the boardwalk. Helpful staff are available to assist if needed or desired. This is a fun experience and the kids won't complain about going furniture shopping.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Was my first time to this store and it was amazing. I wish we had this chain where I lived. Saw a movie in a state of the art IMAX and browsed for furniture afterwards. Definitely will be looking forward to stopping in next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Okay, not as much Disneyworld with this Jordan's location. It is supposed to be like New Orleans including some live robotic Blues Brothers entertainment for the kids. The location does include a Kelly's Roast Beef which is cool, but when it really comes down to it like I have said before, all this hype is just furniture, quite nice furniture if you have a bank roll. Its set up nice but thats it. Nothing else except one room full of expensive TV's! Oh and the CEO Elliot still needs whitening toothpaste for his yellowish/green teeth. If you have ever seen a Jordan's commercial you will know what I am talking about!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

A film, especially an adventure film, seen here is a much better experience than at a traditional theater... hands down. We saw Noah about a week ago, and Captain America (this one in 3D) this past weekend. Both great examples of films that are perfect for this type of venue. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED