“Different but distinctive”
Review of Jordan's Furniture

Jordan's Furniture
Ranked #3 of 4 Shopping in Natick
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This furniture store is unique in that you walk thru a boardwalk kind of area with various points of interest. The different sections of the store are assessed via the boardwalk. Helpful staff are available to assist if needed or desired. This is a fun experience and the kids won't complain about going furniture shopping.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"shopping"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Was my first time to this store and it was amazing. I wish we had this chain where I lived. Saw a movie in a state of the art IMAX and browsed for furniture afterwards. Definitely will be looking forward to stopping in next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Okay, not as much Disneyworld with this Jordan's location. It is supposed to be like New Orleans including some live robotic Blues Brothers entertainment for the kids. The location does include a Kelly's Roast Beef which is cool, but when it really comes down to it like I have said before, all this hype is just furniture, quite nice furniture if you have a bank roll. Its set up nice but thats it. Nothing else except one room full of expensive TV's! Oh and the CEO Elliot still needs whitening toothpaste for his yellowish/green teeth. If you have ever seen a Jordan's commercial you will know what I am talking about!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

A film, especially an adventure film, seen here is a much better experience than at a traditional theater... hands down. We saw Noah about a week ago, and Captain America (this one in 3D) this past weekend. Both great examples of films that are perfect for this type of venue. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I bought a set of couch as a gift to my bf and turned a nightmare . when I bought I ask the man who sold it , if it was leather and he said : the seat is leather the side isn't , okay I believed them , and I bought it and a extended warranty for 5 years if anything happen they will fix it , an he said the jordan's was responsibly for the insurance policy . My bf doesn't have pet , kids to do any damage in the sofa . Passed 4 years," the supposed leather seat ", started to peel . I called them and explain what was going on with the sofa . TOOK ALMOST 6 MONTH TO DAY GIVE A ANSWER , because I was calling everyday and she , maria sousa , said the lost the photo I sent to them , and I sent the photo again , again and again .....the answer was we didn't to get it . After all they said the sofa wasn't leather , the name of the factory responsible for the sofa the name was genuine leather . REALLY?
they didn't care at all . I asked to talk with the owner and she was being so mean with me , she said he will not waste his time calling me . she said the only thing she could do is giving me $175 dollars in credit at the store . they lie to you sell and be rude when you have the right to complain . I just hope you can read it before you buy anything there . the same way the said they recorded the conversation , I said to her I was doing too and I CAN prove it . In jordan's doesn't have secretes , HAVE LIARS.

1  Thank j f