See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I really liked this hotel, its updated and clean. I will be staying here in the future.
It is easily accessible from the major highways. It's small and personable.
The staff is friendly and helpful...

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Rooms are well maintained ... I love the staff there very friendly and welcoming they deserve some sort of a reward for there kindness ..... rooms are amazing couldn't ask for a well maintained hotel like Rode way inn in Middleboro very quit has refrigerator..... microwave ...... coffee pot all in the room and also has a coffee pot in the main office ......... I have been to other rode way inn they are nothing like any of the other I have been in this one is perfect

Room Tip: they look like they all have been newly renovated
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We thought it might be sketchy inside and were rethinking our reservation. But we checked into a room that was clean and looked recently renovated. The fridge was cool on a hot day in August and the television worked without problems and had lots of channels for us to choose from. The hotel is near 2 gas stations with snack stuff. We had just eaten and brought our own pastries- I didn't see any restaurants nearby.

My biggest complaint was that we went to leave at 6am and nobody was manning the front office. We looked everywhere for where to drop our room key and all we found was a sign to call someone. We didnt want to call someone and wake them to checkout officially so we slipped our key through the small gap in the front door of the office. That felt awkward and made me worry. I would really appreciate if they are going to leave the office unmanned at all if they would leave a box outfront that says "drop room key here for express checkout" or something like that so it feels more secure and official.

Otherwise it was a pleasant surprise and we agreed we would stay here again if we were in the area. It was a good value and made it easy to catch a ferry from Cape Cod that morning without paying summer prices for the Cape.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I chose to book here to have a full day touring Cape Cod to enable us to stay within a budget, it is quite isolated although near the freeway and a fantastic family diner five minutes away. It suited us fine, we had booked a king room but there wasn't one available when we checked in (unsure why that was, no explanation given) so had two doubles which made for a very cramped space in quite a small room in the first place. However our room was well decorated, nicely furnished and very clean which was more important to me. Good coffee in the lobby but no breakfast available which suited us fine.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights, it’s in the middle of nowhere and as you approach it looks a little uninviting. But the location was very central and allowed us to do a lot of exploring. We were pleasantly surprised to see the inside was nice, clean definitely not a five star but for the price well worth it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family