“Excelent Excelent Excelent”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Good food, great service, even better atmosphere. Menu runs the gambit from hot and fast to take your time and enjoy yourself. Lunch or dinner this place should be at the top of your restaurant rotation.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Had the pastrami Reuben today for lunch. It was tasty, but I could not bite through much of the meat. I had to repeatedly hold onto the pastrami with both hands and try to pull it apart with my teeth! Not a pretty sight, but I was hungry. The waitress never offered a refill, and brought the check without asking if we wanted anything else. When I asked if they had dessert sh said they did, but it would take a really long time to get it since it was busy there. I said thanks for the info, and we paid and left to go somewhere else for dessert. If I go back I will try the corned beef Reuben or steak tips. I didn’t see a turkey Reuben or Rachel on the menu, or else I would have ordered that.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We love the new Restaurant though it looks a lot like the old one inside it offers so much more! Larger and there’s an outside patio & bar that we didn’t sit at but will on our next visit. A must stop when in the area & if it sports a definite spot for drinks & Red Sox, Pats, bruins or Celtics!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Nice menu and fantastic setting. Beer pricey. Why not give discount on purchase o food over a certain dollar value?

Reviewed 10 August 2018

The new location is larger than the original with a function room and an area for al fresco dining. Unfortunately, parking is still an issue as many have to park in the lots in the area. Drink menu is extensive and the food is still good.

Our server was excellent.