“Wednesday night dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

All four of us enjoyed our meals. We had a burrito, quesadilla, nachos, they were very good. I had the vegetable quesadilla and it was one of the best I’ve had. Wish we had room for dessert, they looked delicious. Next time, just dessert

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

By far our favorite. Great food, great price, great atmosphere and happy, friendly, helpful staff. It’s the real deal. Highly recommended. Plenty of parking on the rear. Call first because Friday through Sunday it’s always very busy.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

this restaurant is really Mexican not 99 or Applebee's
stuff. I have been to Mexico many times in my travels and this is the only place I like for Mexican. Mexican cooks Mexican bartenders and Mexican wait staff. beautiful and authentic. best enchiladas around and the drinks not expensive and fabulous.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We were here with a large group. Service was good, food served piping hot and well prepared with fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Bad greeting, actitude of staff was awful. One girl servant yelling at me and challenging me like she was a gang person. The serving of the food was delayed. We were not taken proper care despite being a group of 5, dressed formal casual. We asked for the manager and we were told that there was no manager. No one apologize for such disaster.