“Dunkin' Donuts - Melrose”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Melrose
Reviewed 15 April 2015

What more needs to be said about Dunks? I love the Vanilla Chai and the new croissant donut isn't bad either.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Dunkin' Donuts are everywhere - at least in Boston area. Sometimes they seem to be only a stone's throw apart. They serve very good coffee and very tasty filled rolls. They would do me fine for fast-food anytime.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I almost wonder why i return to DD's. It seems that half the time I go, my order is messed up. There's sugar and/or cream in my coffee when I ordered black. Or the bakery item is wrong.

But, every so often, they get it right & the coffee when they remember to make it right can be great.

But the donuts? Come on, what are they supposed to be- cardboard?

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!