“Our Go To Place”

Toni's By George
Ranked #67 of 155 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 November 2014

We use Toni's by George for take out all the time. Simon is a creature of habit so they rarely even ask him what he wants anymore. I really enjoy their wraps, big and fat, their grilled chicken is really tasty.

Date of visit: November 2014

Reviewed 29 May 2014

There menu has a great variety of foods and when you order there food is great . hope you take the time to go there.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 25 March 2014

One of my favorite places to get food in Medford is definitely Toni's by George! I always get their buffalo mozzerella wrap. It's my favorite!

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Love TBG! It is my go to takeout joint! Great pizza, burgers, subs, and pasta! Quick delivery too! Toni's is my hook up for good food in a pinch.

1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed 5 January 2013

our job always orders here and the food is always good some times a very long wait but its good chicken kabob plate yummm

Date of visit: October 2012