“Jewel in the rough - Perfect Pizza!”

WildFire Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #14 of 65 Restaurants in Mashpee
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Description: The freshest and best tasting pizza has arrived in Mashpee of Cape Cod. Serving classic Italian brick oven style pizza, Subs on homemade bread, baked wings, cheesecake and baked cookies out of their Italian made brick oven and rounding off with the freshest made salads will have you coming back to this most unusual gas station setting for more than just a gas refill.
Reviewed 24 November 2016

As someone who grew up in Rome, Italy --- I'm kind of a pizza snob (admittedly). Imagine my surprise to find truly delicious Naples-style pizza in the same building as a Shell Station/Convenience Store on the Nathan Ellis Highway. Delicious thin crust, tomato sauce, toppings, and fresh, fresh cheese cooked to perfection in a brick oven. The cheesecake is great too! The husband/wife couple who own this tiny spot take great pride in delivering great food and service. If you're planning to be at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds for an event, skip the crappy junk food there and drive east for 2 minutes to have a great meal. You can even pick up wine or beer in the convenience mart in the same building. Highly recommended restaurant!

1  Thank Patrick R

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We like pizza and LOVE a good pizza with great flavors, not stingy toppings, good sauce, and fresh cheeses.
Their brick oven is from Italy.This place has it all with very reasonable prices. All pizzas, small and large COME with two free toppings and add'l ones are
$.99. Plus they have a variety of specialty pizzas.
Everything is top quality and they use 3 different cheese mixtures.

Don't let the location deter you.
It is on 151 in Mashpee, a very well traveled road, sharing space with a gas station/convenience store on 1/2 and they have the other 1/2.

Knowing I would be ordering 10 large pizzas over Labor Day w/e I went in to check them out and mentioned that I don't see them advertising and they opened prior to summer. The owner told me it's all word of mouth and after eating their pizza I can understand.
They went to the best place in N.Y. that has won numerous awards so they could make
pizzas to be proud of. They have succeeded.
They also have salads, sandwiches,chicken wings,and calzones.
There are tables if you feel like eating in.
Ten of us had the pizzas and everyone raved about them. I can't say enough.
Toppings were fresh, flavorful, and full.
One with meatballs was homemade.

Have to check to see if they do delivery.
Great meal if you don't feel like getting out on a cold winter night.

1  Thank coollilygirl19
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

That"s what i thought when it was suggested we try Wildfire Brick Oven but let me say be open minded and give it a try, some of the best tasting pizza you will get, fresh ingredients and a wonderful pizza dough combined with the brick oven and master pizza makers give you a delightful pizza to share and enjoy, we tried the clam ,veggie and figawi, will try again as we were very pleased with our selections, a must try even though it is in a gas station, great food good quality

2  Thank Dickruns
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical of WildFire due to the location as part of the Shell Gas Station, but I'm glad that didn't stop me from trying it! We tried three different pizzas and they were all fantastic. Honestly, the best pizza I've had in the Falmouth/Mashpee area (and you can see from my reviews I've had a bunch of pizza in Falmouth. Buffalo pizza was great. Can't wait to try others. You can tell the ingredients are super fresh. We will be returning for sure!

3  Thank Adam R