“very good seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Been here four or five times and have only had seafood which has always been very good. Service is good and portions and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Good service and great menu for fish dinners Take friends and family their all the time . Free parking and parking service

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I met long time friends for dinner and had a very nice time. The food and service was great, quite atmosphere and didn’t feel rushed when we were finished. Always enjoy this restaurant and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We decided to go out for dinner and the Monday $1 per oyster special. Since it was close to dinner time, we decided to get a dinner menu. One of the specials was a veal, Prosciutto, asparagus and mozzarella dish. When I received the dish, the presentation was beautiful, and the fresh basil on the top was a perfect compliment. The squash was excellent also, not overly sweet (after all it’s not a pie). Absolutely perfect. I hope they add this to their menu.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great dinner with family.
The portions were very good. The prices are excellent. I was very surprised when the bill came . After eating out most of the summer on the Cape this was a really treat. Large portions of very good fresh food. We will be going back again soon.