“Best meat in town”
Review of Brant Rock Market

Brant Rock Market
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Marshfield
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I was a kid when we started going to Brant! Awesome Meat, people and service! I am there every couple days, the family who runs is always available and more than willing to help!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Walked here from friend's house in Marshfield to pick up some Boar's Head luncheon meat, a few snacks and water. Nice people and easy access from the house.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Bakery, deli, fried chicken, subs, meat department, and groceries and produce...what more can you ask for? And always a pleasant employee to help you out. I love having it right up the street other than running into town.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Don Devine is one of the owners in this family run market and an experienced butcher. He grinds his meat for burgers and meatloaf fresh every day. His tenderloin steaks are the best I have ever had and my family is thrilled when I put them on my charcoal grill.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I live down the street from the market and sometimes it is easier to go there and pick up a few items rather than going into the town center. Very busy during the summer, especially on the weekends, as it is right next to the beach. They have great sandwiches and subs. More expensive than the larger markets, but good variety. Family owned and operated.