“Best Bakery South Shore”
Review of Sweetcakes

Sweetcakes
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Marshfield
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were visting the area for vacation with a group of friends from outside the area. There was a birthday among the people who we were with. We ordered a Birthday cake and much to our , and hers, delight it was just fabulous. People could not get enough of the cake. Job well done !

Reviewed 17 September 2017

6 in my family. 5 always request the strawberry cream with chocolate drizzle birthday cake. The other orders a vanilla cream icing with white cake. Divine.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great assortment of pastaries. They are always fresh and the hit of the party. What you like they have.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

While I was always happy with the quality of cakes I have ordered in the past. I was concerned that 'Veronica'sSweetCakes was closed on Sundays. the day I was planning a surprise party for my wife's 60th Birthday. Yes When I explained my predicament, the baker said, "Yes we are normally closed, but I will come in and bake and decorate the birthday cake in the morning and hand deliver the cake (for 50 people) to the restaurant
myself." The party was a success, and everyone loved the cake!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We bought 6 cupcakes. Different flavors, but all the same. Lots and lots of icing on top of mediocre cake. Not worth the trip or the calories.