“Strawberry cream”
Review of Sweetcakes

Sweetcakes
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Marshfield
Reviewed 17 September 2017

6 in my family. 5 always request the strawberry cream with chocolate drizzle birthday cake. The other orders a vanilla cream icing with white cake. Divine.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great assortment of pastaries. They are always fresh and the hit of the party. What you like they have.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

While I was always happy with the quality of cakes I have ordered in the past. I was concerned that 'Veronica'sSweetCakes was closed on Sundays. the day I was planning a surprise party for my wife's 60th Birthday. Yes When I explained my predicament, the baker said, "Yes we are normally closed, but I will come in and bake and decorate the birthday cake in the morning and hand deliver the cake (for 50 people) to the restaurant
myself." The party was a success, and everyone loved the cake!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We bought 6 cupcakes. Different flavors, but all the same. Lots and lots of icing on top of mediocre cake. Not worth the trip or the calories.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2016

You can order ahead for special occasions or drop in for last minute cookies, cakes, cupcakes or specials that are seasonal. They do such a creative design of your choice for your special order birthday cakes and so forth. Never disappointed in anything I have purchased here over the years.

Date of visit: July 2016