“Excellent food.”
Review of Grill 139

Grill 139
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Marshfield
Reviewed 21 April 2018

This is fast becoming our go to spot. The food is always excellent with some really innovative menu items. The food was so impressive, that I was permitted to go into the kitchen to compliment the Chef in person. This is a MUST try, so put it on your list.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

After seeing the specials posted on their FB page, I stopped by Grill 139 to take-out the Land and Sea Special (modified to be made Gluten-Free *Thank you!*) and to have a cocktail while I waited. I was very pleased to see the new bar! The previous bar was more of a counter that only sat 4. Cozy, but not ideal, especially on a busy night. Now, the bar's new L shape, additional seating and high-tops, give it a more open, brighter feel... looking forward to meeting friends there after work soon!

There are still plenty of tables and chairs on the other side of the restaurant, for those looking for that style seating and to be away from the bar.

1  Thank StellaBlue71
Reviewed 14 March 2018

What a surprise compared to the building. Great food. Does take longer but everything is cooked to order. Server Barb is great

1  Thank gibbscrh3
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We went there for dinner, the place is small but it had three waitresses. We ordered drinks after 5mins, when one waitress thought the other had taken our order...after a bit we ordered dinner. It finally came out after an hour and although I ordered past w/o meatballs, they were in there and I was charged for them!
Because the service was so slow, I didn't fight bill, just paid and left. Won't be going back!
Food was good tho so if you have an hour or so to wait, then go. I personally don't like waiting an hour or more for dinner.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We live locally and are frequent visitors "the Grill" for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert... creative and tasty dishes, friendly service, and they are very conscious of food allergies. They are a *from scratch* kitchen and can accommodate almost any request with a smile. Don't be fooled by the simple decor, this is fine dining food in a casual dining setting, with very reasonable prices and generous portions. I cannot recommend enough!