Quality Inn(Marlborough)
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$192
Hampton.com
Courtyard Boston Marlborough(Marlborough)(Great Value!)
US$168
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$200
US$147
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsbar restaurantrooms were very cleanthe room was nicebreakfast buffetoff the highwaynice staybryanbusinessbostondeskmaplayerscouch
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Well we booked a 1 night stay at this hotel when we arrived, the clerk and what appeared to be her superior, a woman ofAsian decent were laughing and talking about which room to give us. We are platinum members. We reserved a full king room and received a room with 2 double beds. We were tired from the long drive from New Jersey and didn’t make a fuss. What bothers me is that the manager said she was giving us 2 free tickets for breakfast. Because we were platinum members. When in reality, they came with the reservation. The hotel is not well taken care of. Outside of our room, the ceiling was falling down. I believe, that because my boyfriend is 72, that they purposefully tried to take advantage. I will never stay here again we travel to This area quit a bit and will stay at another hotel. How disgraceful

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank Sloansappraisal
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hi Sloansappraisal,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel. It is disheartening to learn about the level of service you have experienced during your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in detail so we have sent you a private message in order to obtain additional information regarding your concerns.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to hear back from you soon and be of further assistance.

Alvin M.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I checked into this hotel during business travel. I was checked in quickly and efficiently, and asked if I could have room service dinner. The front desk Associate said I could. I walked to the restaurant to place my order, the staff was very nice, but suggested I wait for my order rather than them having to bring it up to my room. I had all of my baggage with me, so this was inconvenient. I had a double room, even though I was traveling alone. There was a menu in the room that you could hang on the door before 2am if you wanted to order breakfast. I filled it out and hung it in the door by 10pm for 6:30am delivery. At 6:45am, I opened my door to find the menu still hanging in the door from the night before. The worst part of the experience was what I noticed in my bed once I got out of it and turned on all of the lights. (See photo). This is completely unacceptable. I will never stay at a Holiday Inn again as a result of this experience. Disgusting.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lvuolo914
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hello Lvuolo914,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests and for that please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced regarding the unacceptable service you received from our staff and the cleanliness of the sheets on your bed. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I’d like to contact you privately so we have sent you a private message.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Dianne L.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Service was beyond horrible. Took 4, not kidding, 4 hours for a 3 course meal to be served to 165 people. Wait service was very slow and non caring, actually rude. 2 bartenders. One at each end of room. Did not know Cabernet from Chardonnay. Forget about mixed drinks. Very expensive, $10 for a Kailua drink. A guest found toothpicks in her food. Soup and salad was great, filet and shrimp cold but ok. Chicken was horrible and cold. Half the table did not have water or champagne toast filled. Don’t have a wedding here. Felt terrible for bride and groom. Fabulous DJ saved this wedding. He was not from a holiday Inn

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shraylene
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hi shraylene!

Thank you for choosing us among your many lodging options and sharing your concerns. I'm sorry for the inconveniences caused by the service from our wait staff.

This is certainly not what our hotel strives for, nor is this our usual or our best. I reached out to you privately to discuss this further, and I look forward to your reply.

Again, thanks for the feedback, and I hope you'll stay with us again so we can show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Many thanks,

Gian M

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Spent the night on way to Maine and our stay was very pleasant. We only wish breakfast was earlier on weekends or at least had a "to go" for those wanting to get an early start. Very easy to locate off highway.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Nicole S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Brenda G,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking your time to respond to your stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Marlborough.

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had a great stay. With a commitment to guest satisfaction, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Your feedback is vital to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Nicole Seale
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2017

After staying overnight, our room still hadn't received maid service by 3:30 PM! (And, NO, we didn't have a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door! Also, we weren't even n the room from 7 AM - 2 PM) We complained to the front desk when we went out again at 3:30 PM (FYI, housekeeping did not answer their phone). Upon our return at 10 PM, the room was made up BUT they left NO washcloths and NO soaps (and they had removed all the soaps and washcloths from the previous day!)
I have never experienced anything like this before. Definitely a one and done!

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ralph M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hello Ralph M,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. I am sorry to read about your disappointment with our housekeeping service that negatively effected your stay. Our guest's comfort remains a priority and I am sorry for letting you feel otherwise. We truly value this communication, for us it translates into an excellent opportunity to identify any aspect we must work harder on, as well as those we need to improve to achieve a much better experience.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. We look forward to having the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel in the near future.

Krysllin G