“Very good service, comfortable bed, and they will clean your snow off your car” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Marlborough
Connecticut, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

Stayed twice in late February this year. This hotel has a lot of amenities and space. Things I like the most: very comfortable bed, good linens, bath amenities, heated pool, arcade room, and their service. After snow storm, they even cleaned snow off cars' roofs - nice touch. They have reasonable breakfast with many hot and items and fruit. Pleasantly surprise to enjoy evening reception on a weekend (most hotels do it only on weekdays). I liked their reliable Internet in rooms. The only thing is in need of change -some carpets (especially in elevators). It would be also nice to have ability to charge arcade on the room . It is a good hotel overall and close to where I need to be.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Embassy Suites Marlborough is a great place to stay. The staff is continuosly friendly and helpful. It is a great hotel for the Famiky or Business. I stay here at least once a month on business. Never any problems and always clean. The free breakfast is a plus and very plentiful with the choices. The food and drinks are great and so is the atmosphere. I will continue to stay here.

Room Tip: Rm 107 is a smokers suite, however has a complete kitchen with dishwasher and fireplace. If you dont...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BOSMAES, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
Dear Sd102392,
Please ask for me next time you are in house as I would like to thank you personally for taking the time to share your experience and remarks. True, the breakfast is very popular and so is the room you referenced with many of our frequent guests requesting it specifically. While many of our extended Embassy Suites Family have their own special reason for making this their home away from home the service levels, staff, and hospitality are amongst the top on their lists.
Safe travels and we will look forward to your return!

Bethel, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

Stayed here for three nights in January. Upon check-in I was promptly upgraded to a room with a full kitchen, separate bedroom, and electric fireplace. The room was FREEZING when I got there. The heat was all the way up and blowing cold air. I was happy for the fireplace, as I didn't want to change rooms. I decided to try the fireplace to see if it would warm the room and soon the entire suite was warm and toasty. In the mornings it took forever to get hot water for a shower but it did get there eventually. The staff was fantastic, they hunted down a can-opener when I needed one, and were always smiling and friendly throughout my stay. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Dear SonoGirl8,
Thanks for staying with us and your comments. I am glad we were able to upgrade you to one of our full kitchen suites. Ideal for families, extended stay guests and those relocating to the area, they are generally in high demand. The fireplaces do have electronic heat and display, and I'm glad you were able to get the room warm and toasty. I'll review your comments with our chief engineer as it is rare we have challenges with hot water. On behalf of our team members who strive so hard to exceed expectations I thank you for your kind remarks.
We will look forward to welcoming back!
With regards,
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

This is one of the smaller Embassy Suites I have stayed in - room was clean so I guess you can't ask for much more than that - convenient to highways, shopping. The Front Desk Clerk was helpful even though I had to ask twice where the elevator was.

My biggest problem was returning back to my room and finding the door WIDE OPEN. Thank Goodness no one was in the room. I called the Front Desk and quite honestly they acted like what is the big deal? The response I got was "We'll call Housekeeping" and that was it. I never heard back. That's not very good customer service and not sure I would stay here again with that kind of response!

1 Thank BusTrav106
BOSMAES, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Dear BusTrav106,
While I will be reaching out personally, let me assure you that the safety and security of our guests and their belongings are of utmost importance. Finding your door open upon your return is unacceptable as was the response and follow up from guest services. This is certainly not our standard.
We appreciate your positive remarks as well and with your additional insight we will investigate further to insure the policies and procedures we have in place are always adhered to.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I always enjoy staying at this property - its one of thebest Embassy Suites that I frequent.
I usually meet my local client for dinner at the Longhorn which is within easy walking distance so that's a huge plus for me as well.

1 Thank hiflya
Dear Hiflya,
Thank you for your comments and we are glad to be one of your favorites. It is all about convenience and our location is one of the points of differentiation when looking at hotels in our area. In addition to Corcoran's, our own full service restaurant and lounge, we are literally steps away from a dozen options immediately behind the hotel providing safe and easy access.

We will look forward to your return on your next business trip to Marlborough.

With regards,