The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Fish Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 155 Restaurants in Marlborough
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Route 20 & Route 85
Transit: Located right next to the local bus line stop.
Description: "Make Life Fresh!"™ Fresh food and social relaxation are two of life's essentials. Our goal at Fish is to make your life a little fresher. 25 years of seafood experience and a passion for great wine combine to
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We arrived on a busy Saturday night and were seated promptly for our reservation. The server was attentive, but not overbearing. Great wine selection by the glass and good variety of beers on tap. This was our first visit and we will be back , probably to enjoy the food and atmosphere in the lounge, although the cream- colored leather booths in the dining room may beckon us as well. There are at least 10 varieties of oysters listed on the Oyster Menu, which also identified where they were harvested and the expected taste. The fried calamari appetizer was delicious. My husband had the daily special of baked halibut. He loved it, but wished that portion sizes were a tad larger , it was that good! I had the cioppino (seafood stew). Sauce was delicious and stew was filled with large lobster claw, mussels, shrimp, and scallops.! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

High quality seafood and raw bar, nice wine list and full bar, inside fireplace adds to the warm atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Four of us went out for lunch. I order fried clams, (should have known better in the winter months). Clams did not taste right and I noticed the insides of several were black. I should have sent the meal back but did not want to wait for another meal while others were eating. Once home I got sick and felt terrible all night. Other meals (Salmon, tuna) were fine.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Some people I know love this place, and it's their favorite seafood go to.
I've been here twice and haven't been impressed.
The first time the oysters weren't shucked cleanly, and the second time the lobster salad I ordered was light on the lobster, smothered in mayo and way over priced.
Once a restaurant disspoints twice I typically don't return.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Nice atmosphere. Fireplace was roaring and we were able to get a table nearby on a cold evening. Had drinks and bread to start. Good, simple, enjoyable. Sangria was excellent. One party had lobster......one had baked haddock......and one had free range chicken. All 3 were well worth it. Sides were interchangeable if you didn't care for what they had with that dish. Potatoes were divine. Good portions. Wouldn't change a thing about the meal. Sat and finished drinks after dinner. Never rushed or bothered. Would definitely go back.