“Terrific steaks!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This place is always busy on weekends. We had the filet mignon and the NY blackjack sirloin. Both were cooked perfectly. Their garlic mashed potatoes are very good as well, and we really like their dressing on the caesar salad. A good choice for a special occasion or group dinner. The only caution - some server staff are much better than others.

1  Thank Bob T

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

We were recommended to wildwood two years ago when we came to Marlborough and we couldn't wait to return. The food was amazing and the atmosphere is fantastic. I wish this place was closer to me I'd be a regular.
The steak was great, the baked potatoes was done perfectly, the salad was just awesome ❤️ the cappuccino was one of the best I've had and the desserts were on point.

I would highly, highly recommend Wildwood!!
When you walk in you're greeted by friendly staff, there is also a plexiglass floor portal to see into the wine cellar that can be used for smaller functions/groups and they also offer a beautiful loft dining experience. Their bathrooms are stunning and the tile on the floor is beautifully done.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We went there for a Birthday Dinner and it was a disaster from the get go. We were seated in an area where there was a very strong odor of a backed up drain. It was so bad that some of our guests were gagging. Then we were given flat soda which just made the whole experience even worse. We got our first appetizer which was the wildwood trio and that was not good at all. The pita chips were soggy and it did not taste good at all. We then requested to be moved. So we all ordered our main course at the new table and when my salad came out it had a hair right on it. So i was completely put off by this and did not eat it. Called the manager who was some young guy who was not helpful at all. So now our dinners arrive and the Prime Rib i order came with no dipping gravy, it was tough and Dry with no taste at all. In addition there was so much fat and grizzle on it, it wasn't even trimmed properly. This was $29, i wouldn't even serve this to my dog it was that bad. So long story short, the manager tried to comp out our desert which we said NO to. So we told him our bad experience and he decided to take 50% off our bill, which was $187!!!! I would not pay these prices for sub par food. We all left feeling disgusted and NOT happy at all. I and the entire party i was with will NEVER come here again. F- The health department should inspect this place!!

1  Thank ady369
Reviewed 4 March 2017

This bar is soo cool!! Great murals on the walls, tin ceiling. Bar staff is always on top of things and very cordial. If you're an oyster lover the best night to go is Thursday night. One buck an oyster/buck fifty for a very good sized shrimp. Fresh and crispy caesar salad . . . I have dressing on the side . . . it's thick and delish. What's good besides oysters, shrimp and caesar? Applewood wrapped scallops, crispy coconut shrimp, AND the stone fired pita. Add on a bottle of Bouvet Brut and you're all set. Can't begin to estimate how many times we've been there. Ohhh and did I mention 1/2 prices appetizers until 6PM?

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

My family comes here very often and are never disappointed. I always order the burger and it is amazing. I highly recommend this steakhouse for any occasion! I wish I could rate it higher!