“Better than Kelly's Roast beef”

NICK'S Seafood, Deli & Roast Beef
Ranked #62 of 155 Restaurants in Marlborough
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I am not even sure how we found this crazy place in a strip mall between a mixed martial arts studio and a spa on Rte 20. Is it a sub shop? Pizza place? Seafood? Greek? Roastbeef? I have only ever had roastbeef. Its rare roastbeef with bbq sauce on an onion roll. The beef is sliced so thin you can see thru it. No matter what you order try the homemade onion rings. They are light and crispy. Simply perfect. Kellys is hype. This is the real deal.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

delicious, tasty, not expensive, enjoy a nice hot roast beef sandwich on a grilled roll with sauce and mayo, good place

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Recently ate at Nick's for a quick lunch with a friend. Upon entering the restaurant first thing we noticed was how dirty the floor was. Looked like it hadn't been swept in days or washed in weeks. Since we had eaten there before we put the floor behind us and ordered sandwiches. My friend had the steak & cheese, I had the chix stir fry wrap. After getting our food and sitting down to eat, we could not locate straws for our drinks. We asked the cashier to which she responded "no we don't have any". How does a restaurant run out of straws! The plastic forks, knives etc. tray was also empty. My friend was satisfied with her steak/cheese. My stir fry wrap was lousy. Chicken was very dried out, flavorless. Needless to say we won't hurry back to Nick's!

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon Nicks and decided to stop for lunch. I had the Athenian Wrap and my husband had the cheesesteak sub. Both of us liked our sandwiches and the guys working behind the counter were nice.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

The girl clerk does not have good customers service experience. She doesn't treat customers fairly and with respectful manner. Their pizzas are great but for my bad experience with the clerk, I will never recommend that store for someone. She appears frustrated working there.