“Good food and drinks”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 July 2017

A nice hole-in-the-wall Mexican place with nice drinks and food. Service was a little slow, but the food made it worth it. The fajitas were sizzling and perfectly seasoned.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Went there with family last night. Minimal service. Had to ask for water. Had to ask for more chips. Had to ask for napkins.

Consistently terrible food. The thinnest "steak" in the history of beef - beans were oily and almost watery. Rice was bland and dry. The place gets high marks here, so maybe just a really bad night - but for me, never again.

1  Thank BSha246
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We had chosen this place based on reviews.... a little skeptical as we stood in front of the restaurant as it seemed like a hole in the wall.

As vegetarians had several options. Their chipotle sauce was the best on the enchiladas

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I really like the Jalisco Margarita! Just spicy enough! The steak fajitas are enough for me to take some home for a lunch the next day! I'm also partial to the El Zarape platter and sometimes order ot for dinner.

1  Thank travelingeater101
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This was our first time at this Mexican restaurant. The decor of this restaurant reminded me of another Mexican restaurant we have been to in Page, Arizona. They welcomed us with warm tortilla chips and freshly made salsa and they both were very tasty.
We ordered Mojarra Frita which is fried whole tilapia and Carne Asada which is grilled marinated steak. Both were served with rice, refried beans, sour cream, corn tortilla & guacamole. Mojarra Frita was a huge portion for one and it was perfectly fried and crispy. The steak was also very tender and delicious.
The restaurant is very clean and the service was good. I am pretty sure that they run full-house for dinner and in the weekends. Plenty of paking on either side of the street. I will definitely recommend this place for authentic Mexican food.