“Great restaurant with reasonable prices, good food, and an incredible quantity”

Village Roast Beef & Seafood
Ranked #22 of 62 Restaurants in Marblehead
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We stopped here for lunch on our way out of town and I wish we had found this place sooner. Marblehead is pretty pricey everywhere but this little gem tucked away in the strip mall near the UPS store is well worth visiting.

They have fish and chips, steak tips, a couple of vegetarian selections, and an extensive menu. Most are served with fries but there are also salads available.

For about $20 the two of us got a ton of food (more than we could eat by far). I'll try to attach a couple of pictures but take my word, you will definitely get your money's worth.

The special that day was Fish 'n chips using local fish. However, I'd wanted to try steak tips based on my son in law's description of them before and so I got those. They were very good, as was my wife's vegetarian po-boy/sub. The baklava we got for dessert was also great.

I absolutely would recommend this restaurant for anyone wanting to eat well in Marblehead and at a bargain price.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank RBTexas

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Being from Buffao, N.Y. we are used to the best quality of chicken fingers, fries, Restaurant type food. This place exceeded our expectations!!! It took us home the chicken fingers are delicious! The fries oh so good. It's a small eatery but well worth the visit! We will be going back for lunch/dinner. The best place we have eaten since we've been to Marblehead and without SPENDING A FORTUNE! The people are so sweet and patient! Thank you for everything and for amazing food! LOOOOOVE! (P.S. I am an extremely picky eater and this place will have me coming back as a happy returning customer! Even my Partner was excited!) The picture should say it all!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 3 June 2016

This is our go to place for great subs and their famous Chicken Kebob Salad! Every time the family gathers for a reunion, it is a sure bet a few trips are made here for no fuss lunches to go. The Kebob salad is a family favorite!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 21 December 2015

This family run business offers you a variety of choices from a real haddock fish and chip dinner for $4.99- ( Always good). The Roast Beef, Salads and others will not disappoint

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I'll admit that I don't know much about their menu beyond the roast beef and hamburgers because when I crave either, i choose to come here. The counter staff is so friendly that they greet you warmly every time you come in and order. The beef is good and doesn't have gristle which sometimes happens with Roast Beef. The service is quick too but just beware its a contractors favorite so it can get busy between 11:45 and 1:00.

Date of visit: December 2015