“Always Satisfying!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We often stop in for breakfast which is served all day, never disappointed! Wide variety of items. Tried the lunch items & loved the grilled reuben & chicken bruschetta wrap!

1  Thank 352donnal

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I order breakfast here at least 2-3 times a month. The prices are very reasonable and the portions generous. My favorite is the South of the border omelette. Our daughter is a big fan of the Chocolate Chip pancakes. Highly recommend whether you are visiting from out of time or looking to try something new locally.

1  Thank Hope526
Reviewed 24 December 2017

This place is a regular stop for me when i visit my hometown. The are always busy; and for good reason! They are known for their breakfast fare but do offer lunch options all day as well.

The classic breakfasts are awesome! Portions are great and a perfect value for the price. Coffee is fresh and they have several juice options available. I have not had their lunch but I can imagine it being as great as breakfast.

My faves are the sweet and sour pancakes, fresh blueberries and cranberries nestled in the extra fluffy buttermilk cakes, soft whipped butter and maple syrup to top it off! I typically do the corned beef hash, cooked beautifully with a nice crispy crust on top, OE eggs, grilled English muffin & home-fries.

They are fast too! You may wait longer for a table than your food. Packed house today, our food was out in under 5!!!! That is amazing and consistent!

Dining room is sat by a hostess, counter service is open seating with a dedicated server. On street parking only, so you may be walking a bit to get there but it's worth it!

1  Thank SupaDupa075
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Service is great and the breakfast choices are many and all is good. I really enjoy the roasted potatoes.

1  Thank GreenGlass10
Reviewed 16 November 2017

The restaurant is cozy good amount of booths and it overlooks the common.There is street parking on the weekends this place is very busy.
Breakfast is served all day along with specials daily and a nice variety of foods fish etc included on the menue.At times the service can be slow but most servers are pleasant.I have NEVER had a bad meal here.
AS far as the prices they are about average.

1  Thank 3bunnies2015