“Quite good really.”
Review of Cibo Matto Cafe

Cibo Matto Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibo Matto Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Mansfield
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Inspired Italian cuisine
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

A group of about 14 of us had dinner here.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating.
I think everyone enjoyed their meals.
I chose the roasted apple pizza for something different - it sounded good on the menu. It was average. I should have gone with the arancini balls - they were apparently very good. The vegetarian risotto was also popular.
They happily did a split bill which was much appreciated.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Our ▪third▪ try at this cozy spot on a quiet Tuesday will be the last. Staff where friendly but once seated we saw that attention went to several known customers at that bar. Past visits where much the same we where seated and watched staff fawn over a few. The room was occupied by two dining couples a several eating at bar . Crab cake appetizer arrived quickly along with our wine choice. The crab cakes seemed sizzling hot, but where mushy and cool inside. A food thermometer would be the answer, the first bite was very tasty. The server never checked back till the sandwiches where brought, she wisked the uneaten crab cakes away to be packed for take home. The French fries where scalding and perfect...but after we took a bit of time odering the house bread on sandwiches rather than the "bun" that was to be no problem. ..sandwiches arrived on buns...after the cool appetizer I would have said please replate the sandwiches as ordered. ..but again the few talkative patrons at the bar never allowed our server to return in a time to ask if all was well. When the second load of food was being packed away,finally we where asked how it was. When I reminded her of the bread bun choice "my bad" was the reply.
So Third & last time , warm room,great food potential. ..
but the servers are not making more diners feel like they belong...we tried.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Last three trips to MA., I visited this restaurant. Each time I walk away satisfied. Great food, freshly prepared. Great menu. Always a very good experience. This place is the real deal.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Cibo Matto is a local favorite of ours, it never disappoints. At this point we've probably been 20+ times, and it occurred to me that I never thought to review it as it's local! We visited again last week with our daughter, and had another great experience. They arancini is one of my favorite things on the menu. It's an app, and it only comes with 3, but it is outstanding. Their fall drink menu offered a Lower Cape Codder that I decided to try, and it will go down as one of the best drinks I've ever had. (In the summer, the cranberry margarita was my go to choice there). The bread basket offers a variety of quite a few warm choices from soft to crusty - and we always love customizing the own dipping oil. The service is always good, and the food is consistently delicious. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Courtney W
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Spent a lovely warm October evening on the patio with my colleagues! The service was excellent, drink menu varied, and options for food outstanding. Not only were the main dishes great, but the desserts were terrific--homemade and unique. I wish Cibo Matto were closer to home so I could go more often!

2  Thank Knitme23