“Every flavor of ice cream is outstanding”

Cherry Hill Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lunenburg
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Ice cream runs in our family blood I think. It is something that everyone in our family just always is brought together around. So we know ice cream. Even then I usually always order my favorite flavor, until I started going to Cherry Hill. I have tried multiple flavors there and everytime am surprised with an outstanding flavor. Now, I never can decide which flavor to get.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stopped here on our way home to CT from NH. It's a mile or so off Route 13 and not far out of the way through a residential area. It's on a farm and we got to watch them bale hay from the picnic tables under a tin canopy while we ate our treat. The serving sizes are huge. The 'regular' size cone is two scoops that make the cone very top heavy, but they will give you a cup to topple it into. The baby size is one huge scoop that was more than enough for me.

Reviewed 9 July 2011

Great location, can take my dog, nice people too. Great Summertime stop.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook