“Great family restaurant”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The food is good, the prices reasonable and the portions large. I have been going to Mario's since the late 70's and I have never been disappointed.
there are no reservations taken but when you get to the restaurant you write your name in the seating book, when it's your turn they call you. Never a long wait but always a wait. Well worth waiting.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

What a gem in downtown Lexington, MA. Small and intimate, but that is the charm. Food is excellent!! Chicken Parm is a must as well as the Spaghetti and Meatballs. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This has been a staple for locals for years. Growing up in Lexington, I came here quite often with friends and families. I also eat here almost every time I come back to visit. Cheap no frills Italian food in the town center. The chicken parm is excellent and I get it almost every time.

1  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed 19 August 2017

What a cute Italian restaurant! The pizza was thin crust. We had the meatball and pepperoni. I wish we had a restaurant in our town that made pizza as good as this. The wait staff was very attentive and the prices were very affordable. Not many tables, so get there early to avoid a wait.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We've been going to Mario's when in Lexington for over 30 years and it is a little gem of a place! Seating about 60, it is charming and perfect for friends or families.

All their menu items are fresh and delish whether it be their excellent pizzas, calzone, pasta dishes, salads etc... And it's incredibly reasonably priced! We've always enjoyed ourselves. The wait staff are always friendly. I hope they continue on for another 46 years!