“Nice low key casual Italian food ”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This has been a staple for locals for years. Growing up in Lexington, I came here quite often with friends and families. I also eat here almost every time I come back to visit. Cheap no frills Italian food in the town center. The chicken parm is excellent and I get it almost every time.

1  Thank Stephen C

Reviewed 19 August 2017

What a cute Italian restaurant! The pizza was thin crust. We had the meatball and pepperoni. I wish we had a restaurant in our town that made pizza as good as this. The wait staff was very attentive and the prices were very affordable. Not many tables, so get there early to avoid a wait.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We've been going to Mario's when in Lexington for over 30 years and it is a little gem of a place! Seating about 60, it is charming and perfect for friends or families.

All their menu items are fresh and delish whether it be their excellent pizzas, calzone, pasta dishes, salads etc... And it's incredibly reasonably priced! We've always enjoyed ourselves. The wait staff are always friendly. I hope they continue on for another 46 years!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My wife and our grandkids, 6 and 4, dined at Mario's last night. Until recently, Mario's didn't serve alcohol and my wife and I needed a glass of wine after a long day with the kids.
We opted for pizza, cheese for the kids and pepperoni and meatball for us. Our pizza was delicious and at $11 a very good deal. It's a bit small but we arrived early and were seated promptly. The wines are limited but I assume they'll offer more selections in the future. The Gabbiano Chianti was perfect with the pizza. 2 Pizzas, 3 glasses of wine for $45 before tip. Not Bad

2  Thank palehose
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Cute little place! Excellent chicken parm! Loved the marinara sauce. My wife had a pepperoni pizza which was also good. We would come back!