“Late lunch”

Mario's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 67 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Lexington and the family we were staying with they recommended Mario's. We had the signature dish Baked Ziti... First time, we enjoyed it. The dish was big we shared it with a Mediterranean salad... The waitress was nice and friendly... Nice homely place... A must visit it ever in Lexington..!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I like this place close to my house and nice options to select good portion sizes. my son and i went during mother day. I also went with my friend.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

While visiting Lexington, we got take-out from Mario's. It seems like a solid Italian restaurant. We had spaghetti, lasagne and pizza. All of the food was flavorful, tasted fresh, and wasn't too greasy. The portions are huge - we had plenty of leftovers. It was fine - nothing spectacular - but we enjoyed it.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This diner was OK. You can even say decent. But calling this place a great place for Italian would be an overstatement. The staff was friendly, but when we asked them about Lexington's Revolutionary War era history, they couldn't help us. Very disappointing lack of history knowledge. Then there comes the food. I got the meatball sub. Fifteen minutes later, the waitress comes out with it, and the sandwich is HUGE. I only ate half of it, and its good enough, but here's the real kicker about this place.The B.Y.O.B. law which was previously in effect, is now no longer allowed. Rats! Anyways, If you want Italian food, I don't think this is the place.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Great pizza and chicken/veal parmesan in town! Great for take out. Rarely dining in, but always crowded.