“small party”

Add it.
The Luxury Box
Ranked #69 of 135 Restaurants in Leominster
Cuisines: American
Description: First time here. It's tucked in a strip mall but the way they have the space broken up is great for your own party for games, etc. Well thought out with big screens every where.You have to try the grilled pizzas. Good calamari too.
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I just reviewed reviewed my small party experience at The Gazbar and the comparison of the two is no contest. This place is noisy and not very private. You have a choice. Make the right decision before booking.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My wife and I stopped here for lunch on the way home from the Cape. We hadn't been here for at least 18 months and the owner remembered us! Great bistro food and beer selection at moderate prices, friendly and personable staff, We like it!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

On a business outing, asked for a local recommendation, this was it. Would not have known it was there. Why I decided this rated "excellent" was it was easy to get seated, our server was outstanding and friendly (and observed others the same), the menu has plenty to offer and it's simply good, all-around American comfort food (and yes there are healthy selections too) in a comfortably-nice-but-not-upscale setting (very clean and open). Nice bar, too. Good apps (gotta' try the "twice baked chips"), salads, paninis and sandwiches (the burgers looked really good too...next time will have one of those). They have several "private box" seating areas for family celebrations or functions as well. I look forward to coming back in the future for another casual, well-served, enjoyable comfort-food outing (and to have the Boursin Burger).

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

If you're a potato skin appetizer kind of person... theirs are AMAZING! I've been here a variety of times and the service has always been great. Never been overwhelming busy. Clean, great menu with specials and full bar. Prices are perfect and the layout inside is really laid back and neat. I would certainly recommended for lunch or dinner. Great kids menu as well!

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I was meeting some friends for lunch on a Saturday and thought we would go here as we all had visited a couple of times before.

When we were arrived we were told that we could not sit in the main part of the restaurant because they were having a reception for a funeral and they also had a baby shower going on in the back room.

We were told we could sit at the bar but we were able to move over to a high table in front of the bar though not as relaxing as we'd hoped it would be.

The food was good, service was OK.
Not sure if I'd return here any time soon as they seem to have limited seating and available space for patrons, especially if they have alternate functions going on.