All reviews main building made to order omelets pool and hot tub omelet station continental breakfast bagels indoor and outdoor pools small balcony front desk staff gas fireplace king room would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable adirondack chairs coffee maker hard boiled eggs mini fridge
Reviewed 20 October 2018

The Yankee Inn was clean, comfortable and cozy. We can't say enough about the staff. Especially the manager, George, and the young lady who checked us in. We intend to return to the area and we won't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
George B, Front Office Manager at Yankee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Dear Robfish,

Thank you for your gracious comments. I'll be sure to show this review to that young lady who helped you at check-in. You can imagine how nice it is to learn that your performance was recognized; I am blessed to have wonderful employees and coworkers. We all appreciate your business and cannot wait for your next visit.

All the best,
George

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel doesn't scream luxury but if you're looking for a clean and comfortable location with great prices, this is the place for you. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and they have a nice indoor (great for rainy weekends) and outdoor pool. Breakfast is included (although I would avoid the scrambled eggs because they had a very artificial and plastic flavor). Other breakfast options were available and good enough. I strongly recommend skipping the free breakfast and just grabbing a coffee so you can grab brunch at Haven in Lenox. All in all a great stay. I've been there twice and will be back again soon hopefully.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
George B, Front Office Manager at Yankee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Fivestar,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm happy that you found our staff helpful and friendly, and that indoor pool is a great feature -- especially since the cold weather seems to have settled in for a long winter season. We certainly look forward to your next stay, and in the meantime we'll continue to perfect our breakfast offerings so that your four-star review will improve to the five-stars for which we strive.

All the best,

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Weekend away with my husband. Booked the deluxe king jacuzzi suite with romance package. Room was spacious and beautiful. Bed was huge and I loved the step stool! It was just what we needed to ease our stress and relax.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa M

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your review. Those Jacuzzi suites are popular year-round, but now that the cold weather is here the fireplaces make them irresistible bargains. I wish we had another ten of them so we wouldn't have to disappoint guests who wait too long to make their reservations. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Cute hotel. Very comfortable. Rooms on small side.Good location on busy us 20.Breakfast included is good. Bar was
available but only open limited hours. Close to all venues. Tanglewood and fall leaves.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
George B, Front Office Manager at Yankee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear David,

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that our convenient location made your visit to the Berkshires pleasant. We have ranging from 275 sq. ft. (perhaps the room you booked?) up to over 450 sq.ft. King Canopy Fireplace rooms, which are large enough to fit two massage tables easily. Thank you again for your review; we look forward to your next visit, and if you are here on a weekend or holiday, our cocktail lounge will be open.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

The Yankee In is a good motel. The rooms are small but comfortable. The housekeeping is really excellent! More than excellent! On the other hand, breakfast is very average. There is a bar, but it's closed, even in August. The price is okay (average).

Lenox (is not the hotel) is excellent in the summer! Good reason to want to be there! Overall, we had a good stay, not very good.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
GeorgeB4584, Front Office Manager at Yankee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Voyageur,

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that you found our housekeeping better-than-excellent, and I agree with your opinion. We have a wonderful housekeeping staff; they love this hotel as much as the rest of us do, and it shows. I'm sorry that our cocktail lounge wasn't open during your stay. It's open on weekends and for holidays and special occasions, but is normally closed on week nights. There are two nice restaurants that offer cocktails within a three-minute walk from us, and I regret that you weren't informed about them during your stay. I look forward to your next visit and hope that we can make your next review five stars instead of four..