All reviews free wifi flat screen tv mini fridge stayed one night sized bed backyard hairdryer rates lodging
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We needed lodgings for one night and came to the Lenox Inn. It is close to town and super clean and inexpensive. It is a hot day and to my delight there is a great pool in the back which is adjacent to a wooded area. Nice folks run it also. Very happy we came here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had non refundable room rates for the weekend but needed to change to earlier in the week. They graciously allowed us to change the date. Room was very clean. Had a huge king bed. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone staying in the area. Price was great also. Very friendly staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank DCShaker
Reviewed 20 September 2017

this is nothing fancy but close to all the sights..clean and quiet..
We.stayed one night and left rested

I would recommend
We were there to start planning a wedding at a nearby venue.
There was a refrigerator and a microwave and there seemed to be coffee available in the reception area. We went exploring and found a great place for breakfast nearby.

It reminded me of motels I stayed in as a kid.

Room tip: I think the rooms are all the same
Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Terry R
Reviewed 5 July 2017

This place is seriously scary. Disreputable people, very old, rotten floors, smelly, dirty, like something out of a horror film. Great location, that's about it. Worried our car would be gone in the morning, or at least the hub caps.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Came in for James Taylor concert at Tanglewood. Enjoyed the pool with my grandson... Very good bed and awesome shower. Add fridge, microwave, coffee, ice and free internet for basic needs. Room was comfortable and clean...close to everything. If you are looking for a good basic room and a good night's rest at a low price...this is it!

Date of stay: July 2017