This was our fourth trip to Cranwell and while the resort, rooms and dining were what we've come to expect we were greatly disappointed in the spa. Unfortunately for us we chose a busy weekend and there was a family reunion of sorts with a large amount of children. While I can't hold the resort responsible for a bad choice of weekend on our part, I do hold the spa staff responsible for the way they let the kids take over the spa. At one time I counted over 30 kids in the pool. Again, not something I can hold the resort or spa staff responsible for however these kids were in the locker rooms, in the "quiet" rooms, in the fitness area and for that I DO hold the spa staff responsible. It was so disruptive and "unspa like" my wife and I cancelled our appointments and went to Canyon Ranch where the spa staff was much more professional.
We may or may not return to Cranwell, I very much liked Canyon Ranch and while pricier, you do get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high on a hilltop in Lenox, MA, Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club offers spectacular views for every season. Enjoy one of the largest spas in the Northeast along with elegant accommodations, fine dining, outstanding amenities and exceptional service. Whether your visit is for a weekend getaway, business meeting or stylish wedding or event, Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club offers the ultimate resort experience on 380-acres snuggled in the heart of the Berkshires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranwell Resort, Spa & Golf Club Hotel Lenox
- Cranwell Resort, Spa And Golf Club
- Cranwell Hotel Lenox
- Cranwell Resort Lenox
- Cranwell Resort Anbd Spa Lenox