“Great Food, great service, elegant dinning”

Table Six Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Lenox
Price range: US$12 - US$44
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A fine restaurant in the Berkshires is not hard to come by. But in searching for a venue that combines superb food, historical ambiance, exemplary service, and modern designer class you will invariably arrive at the county’s newest offering, here in center of Lenox. Drawing inspiration from legendary restaurants in renowned hotels, you will enjoy our newly restored dining room that evokes memories of a grand parlor, right inside the Gilded Age mansion that is the Kemble Inn. Linger over cocktails on the covered veranda, where the sprawling view is yours to enjoy. Share a romantic dinner or entertain colleagues at the center table, which happens to be the restaurant’s namesake. Savor the pleasures of dining on world-class locally-inspired dishes. Begin your own tradition.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Food was excellent, served ala cart. Have a table near the fireplace which enhanced our dining experience. And the staff were top drawer, knowing when to intervene into our experience.

ScottShortt, Owner at Table Six Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Beautiful atmosphere, great service and delicious, wonderfully presented food. I contacted the restaurant ahead of time and asked if they'd be able to accommodate my vegan diet. I received an e-mail ahead of time (per my request) letting me know what the chef decided to prepare for me as there were no vegan choices on the menu. What he came up with was creative, complex and I thoroughly enjoyed (and appreciated!) it. My husband enjoyed his Beef Bourguignon. Our complaint, however, is that the portion sizes simply do not justify the prices they're charging. Both of our entrees were small - especially mine. A $102 bill (one glass of wine - no dessert) and our appetites only barely satisfied. I was hungry again in an hour! And while I didn't really want a "real" dessert and was actually a bit relieved when the server informed me that there were no vegan options for me, I did think they should have, at least, offered fresh fruit or something. The chef did such a great job thinking through the entree. Perhaps they simply forgot. Again, this was not a big deal to me. I'm only mentioning it so that someone else, who may be vegan, will know to ask for a vegan dessert, ahead of time, if that has importance to you.

As much as I'd love to return to lovely Table Six, we probably won't, simply because we can't justify paying that kind of money for such small portions.

3  Thank ALCConnecticut
ScottShortt, Owner at Table Six Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you. I am glad you thoroughly enjoyed the meal. It was New Year’s Eve, so we had a specially-priced 4-course prix fixe menu. Future fruit-eating non-gluttonous vegans can expect accommodation to their diet with advance notice.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Sasha, Sasha, Sasha. What can I say. A meal is worth nothing if your experience is not to par. So let me begin with my good rant. We stayed at Kemble Inn and decided to also reserve a table for two at the in-house Table Six Restaurant. From the moment we sat we were greeted by Sasha our waiter. Our experience with Sasha was out of this world. From his life stories to his outrageous comedy he made our dining experience memorable and was the PERFECT waiter that you can ask for.
The food was superb. I recommend the steak! My wife fell in love with the Curry Cauliflower Soup highly recommended. Over all experience: Top Notch!
Thank you Sasha, and happy Holiday to you and your lovely Family.

ScottShortt, Owner at Table Six Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

We are thrilled that you had such a top notch experience and that you shared it. Happy holidays back to you, too. I join you in thanking Sasha and the kitchen.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My husband, another couple & I enjoyed a beautiful dinner here. It was my birthday & there was a special card on the table from the restaurant. All of us loved our food, and they put a candle in the dessert for me. Our waiter, Sasha, was super attentive, funny & took great care of us. The dining room is gorgeous, and the inn is all decorated for Xmas. Just a perfect evening. Can't wait to return in the summer to enjoy the porch.

ScottShortt, Owner at Table Six Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you. We love celebrating guest birthdays in the mansion. I appreciate your kind words and will forward them to Sasha and the staff.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I went here with my wife for her birthday and was blown away by the intimate space and ambiance. Very small, romantic and great service. The prices are definitely up there for both food and drink, but everything was spectacular. We don’t eat like this often so it was a true treat.

I had the cauliflower soup and it was spot on. Great flavor and perfect consistency. My wife had the goat cheese tart with pistachios and she said her love for goat cheese grew even more after eating.

I had the rib eye for dinner. Cooked perfectly and the sauce was outstanding. Wife had the spinach and ricotta gnudi and was also great.

ScottShortt, Owner at Table Six Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you! We are happy to have been a successful part of your wife’s birthday celebration. We appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.