“Great mix of activity and relaxation”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Lenox
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I don't think I can say enough good things about Canyon Ranch in Lenox. The accommodations were lovely. The food was amazing. Plenty of classes and activities at all levels. The spa was fantastic. While I didn't use all of the services offered, I was highly satisfied with the ones I did use. I was so impressed with the lack of judgement by the employees at Canyon Ranch. Perhaps I should have just assumed this, but I wasn't sure what expectations they had of their guests. In my opinion they simply wanted you to get out of Canyon Ranch whatever it was that you wanted to get out of it and however they could help you do that, they would. On top of all of this, Lenox, MA is absolutely beautiful and being able to take advantage of the outdoor activities was something I really enjoyed doing. I was there in June so can't speak for other seasons. Last comment - due to traffic I was late getting to Lenox. They had everything ready for my check in as soon as I pulled up and they even had a box dinner for me (which like all the food was amazing). It was a great way to start the week!

Stayed: June 2016
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

There are indeed endless opportunities to be active, and equally as many opportunities to relax, while at Canyon Ranch. I am delighted to know that you took the time to enjoy both! Thank you for your kind words about our wonderful team of professionals. They are dedicated individuals who strive to meet each and every guest wherever he or she may be on the wellness journey. Each of our journeys is uniquely our own and at Canyon Ranch, it is our hope that everyone will find something that will help move them further along down their path. We hope to welcome you again soon. Be well.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

One week of serenity, health, fitness, great food, and outstanding service. I needed to take care of me, and Canyon Ranch allowed me to do just that. The exercise options were endless. The food quality and preparation was excellent. I had trouble deciding which spa and health services to do because there were so many. From the moment I called to discuss and make the reservation I was treated like a VIP. The program advisors helped schedule my week. Everything was exceptional.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We could not be more pleased to know that coming to Canyon Ranch allowed you to take care of you. More than that, however, we applaud you for making the decision to do just that. Thank you for making Canyon Ranch a part of your decision to live your healthiest and most fulfilling life. Thank you, also, for your kind words about our wonderful team of Program Advisors. Beginning your stay under their guidance can certainly make all the difference. We await your return! Be well.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

My daughter and I spent 3 relaxing nights in Lenox. We enjoyed the spa treatments, fantastic classes and delicious food. The atmosphere was amazing. Very attentive staff and beautifully appointed rooms.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

We are delighted to have been the destination for your mother-daughter getaway. Such a special time. From the spa and classes to dining and accommodations, it is indeed wonderful to know that each experience you had with us created the perfect atmosphere for you to enjoy each other’s company and create lasting memories. We look forward to your return. Be well.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This was one of the nicest trips I've ever taken. A first rate hotel with delicious food, excellent programs and so much to do there isn't enough time. A wonderful relaxing venue. The staff was extremely knowledgeable.

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite with my two daughters. It was more than adequate with 3 beds, two bathrooms and...
Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your lovely impressions from everything from your culinary experiences, to programming, and our phenomenal team of professionals. I am so pleased to know that each of your encounters were memorable and enjoyable. We look forward to your return. Be well.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

The ultimate spa-relaxation-renewal destination. You can do everything or just relax at this amazing spa in the beautiful Berkshire Mountains. it is just as beautiful in the summer as the fall and winter.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

“You can do everything or just relax” – yes! The perfect way to describe your time at Canyon Ranch. And we could not agree more. While the summer is a beautiful time to visit, we so enjoy the warmth and color of the fall and the crisp exhilaration of the winter. We look forward to your return…in any season! Be well.
- Emilie Goudey, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
2 km away
3.8 km away
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires
6.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!