“The best vacation, EVER!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lenox
Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Lenox
Reviewed 1 September 2016

One week of serenity, health, fitness, great food, and outstanding service. I needed to take care of me, and Canyon Ranch allowed me to do just that. The exercise options were endless. The food quality and preparation was excellent. I had trouble deciding which spa and health services to do because there were so many. From the moment I called to discuss and make the reservation I was treated like a VIP. The program advisors helped schedule my week. Everything was exceptional.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

We could not be more pleased to know that coming to Canyon Ranch allowed you to take care of you. More than that, however, we applaud you for making the decision to do just that. Thank you for making Canyon Ranch a part of your decision to live your healthiest and most fulfilling life. Thank you, also, for your kind words about our wonderful team of Program Advisors. Beginning your stay under their guidance can certainly make all the difference. We await your return! Be well.

There are newer reviews for Canyon Ranch in Lenox

Reviewed 31 August 2016

My daughter and I spent 3 relaxing nights in Lenox. We enjoyed the spa treatments, fantastic classes and delicious food. The atmosphere was amazing. Very attentive staff and beautifully appointed rooms.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

We are delighted to have been the destination for your mother-daughter getaway. Such a special time. From the spa and classes to dining and accommodations, it is indeed wonderful to know that each experience you had with us created the perfect atmosphere for you to enjoy each other’s company and create lasting memories. We look forward to your return. Be well.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This was one of the nicest trips I've ever taken. A first rate hotel with delicious food, excellent programs and so much to do there isn't enough time. A wonderful relaxing venue. The staff was extremely knowledgeable.

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite with my two daughters. It was more than adequate with 3 beds, two bathrooms and...
Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your lovely impressions from everything from your culinary experiences, to programming, and our phenomenal team of professionals. I am so pleased to know that each of your encounters were memorable and enjoyable. We look forward to your return. Be well.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

The ultimate spa-relaxation-renewal destination. You can do everything or just relax at this amazing spa in the beautiful Berkshire Mountains. it is just as beautiful in the summer as the fall and winter.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

“You can do everything or just relax” – yes! The perfect way to describe your time at Canyon Ranch. And we could not agree more. While the summer is a beautiful time to visit, we so enjoy the warmth and color of the fall and the crisp exhilaration of the winter. We look forward to your return…in any season! Be well.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I just got back from a weekend at the Canyon Ranch and it was absolutely wonderful. While my visit was short (wish I had more time!), I tried to take advantage of as many activities and treatments that I could fit in to my schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend the morning walk (7:00am). It was the perfect way to start each morning and you have the option to take a slower/faster pace. The Tai Chi walk was amazing! The guide was excellent and it was an easy walk at a beautiful site off property (CR drives you to the spot!). The guide even incorporated mindfulness. I also took some additional classes (low-impact aerobics, sole-energizer, and muscle conditioning) which were all great and good for any level. I also had two services: Hydrafacial and Ashi-Thai massage. The Hydrafacial was INCREDIBLE. Best facial I've ever had- I HIGHLY recommend! The Ashi-Thai Massage was more of a deep stretch/compression massage- I'm glad I tried it. It was different from other massages I've had, but I learned a lot about the alignment of my body and how to find a deeper stretch. The technicians were both great and knowledgable.

Like the other reviews mention, I found the service to be top-notch. Everyone seemed willing to go above and beyond. I really felt at peace and extremely relaxed the entire time. Our room was spacious and had several great amenities. Also, the food is also incredible here! Make sure to try the chicken milanese (if it's on the menu!) and the macaroons. Really everything I had was excellent. Keep in mind the portions are small and don't hesitate to order more than one option! I loved the snack options as well and there is fresh fruit everywhere.

I wish I had more time here! The grounds are beautiful and I wish I had more time to explore the pools and other areas. The town is also extremely charming and looks like a fun place to check out if you wanted to leave campus.

I can't wait to go back and spend a few more days!

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank Cait W
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

How wonderful to know that you enjoyed so many of our offerings! From Outdoor Sports and Fitness activities, to Skincare and Massage and our delectable culinary selection – you fully immersed yourself in the Canyon Ranch experience; despite a short visit, as you say. We look forward to your next visit when you can hopefully spend all the time you would like with us and explore even more of what we have to offer. It will all be right here awaiting your return. Until then…be well!

- Emilie Goudey, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenox
1.9 km away
2.5 km away
LakeHouse Inn
LakeHouse Inn
#1 of 9 in Lee

Been to Canyon Ranch in Lenox? Share your experiences!