Canyon Ranch in Lenox
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lenox
See available hotels
Blantyre(Lenox)
Wheatleigh(Lenox)
View Hotel
All reviewsexercise classesspa servicesdemonstration kitchenoutdoor activitieslife changingno tippinglearn somethinghealthy livingcutting edgedining roomweight losshealthy foodhappy placemother daughtercooking classfarm to tableeat healthy
Reviewed 31 August 2016

My daughter and I spent 3 relaxing nights in Lenox. We enjoyed the spa treatments, fantastic classes and delicious food. The atmosphere was amazing. Very attentive staff and beautifully appointed rooms.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

We are delighted to have been the destination for your mother-daughter getaway. Such a special time. From the spa and classes to dining and accommodations, it is indeed wonderful to know that each experience you had with us created the perfect atmosphere for you to enjoy each other’s company and create lasting memories. We look forward to your return. Be well.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This was one of the nicest trips I've ever taken. A first rate hotel with delicious food, excellent programs and so much to do there isn't enough time. A wonderful relaxing venue. The staff was extremely knowledgeable.

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite with my two daughters. It was more than adequate with 3 beds, two bathrooms and a washer and dryer.
Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your lovely impressions from everything from your culinary experiences, to programming, and our phenomenal team of professionals. I am so pleased to know that each of your encounters were memorable and enjoyable. We look forward to your return. Be well.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

The ultimate spa-relaxation-renewal destination. You can do everything or just relax at this amazing spa in the beautiful Berkshire Mountains. it is just as beautiful in the summer as the fall and winter.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

“You can do everything or just relax” – yes! The perfect way to describe your time at Canyon Ranch. And we could not agree more. While the summer is a beautiful time to visit, we so enjoy the warmth and color of the fall and the crisp exhilaration of the winter. We look forward to your return…in any season! Be well.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I just got back from a weekend at the Canyon Ranch and it was absolutely wonderful. While my visit was short (wish I had more time!), I tried to take advantage of as many activities and treatments that I could fit in to my schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend the morning walk (7:00am). It was the perfect way to start each morning and you have the option to take a slower/faster pace. The Tai Chi walk was amazing! The guide was excellent and it was an easy walk at a beautiful site off property (CR drives you to the spot!). The guide even incorporated mindfulness. I also took some additional classes (low-impact aerobics, sole-energizer, and muscle conditioning) which were all great and good for any level. I also had two services: Hydrafacial and Ashi-Thai massage. The Hydrafacial was INCREDIBLE. Best facial I've ever had- I HIGHLY recommend! The Ashi-Thai Massage was more of a deep stretch/compression massage- I'm glad I tried it. It was different from other massages I've had, but I learned a lot about the alignment of my body and how to find a deeper stretch. The technicians were both great and knowledgable.

Like the other reviews mention, I found the service to be top-notch. Everyone seemed willing to go above and beyond. I really felt at peace and extremely relaxed the entire time. Our room was spacious and had several great amenities. Also, the food is also incredible here! Make sure to try the chicken milanese (if it's on the menu!) and the macaroons. Really everything I had was excellent. Keep in mind the portions are small and don't hesitate to order more than one option! I loved the snack options as well and there is fresh fruit everywhere.

I wish I had more time here! The grounds are beautiful and I wish I had more time to explore the pools and other areas. The town is also extremely charming and looks like a fun place to check out if you wanted to leave campus.

I can't wait to go back and spend a few more days!

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank Cait W
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

How wonderful to know that you enjoyed so many of our offerings! From Outdoor Sports and Fitness activities, to Skincare and Massage and our delectable culinary selection – you fully immersed yourself in the Canyon Ranch experience; despite a short visit, as you say. We look forward to your next visit when you can hopefully spend all the time you would like with us and explore even more of what we have to offer. It will all be right here awaiting your return. Until then…be well!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Still very relaxing but rooms a little tired. If you want the best massage request Annie Rye. As good as it gets. Dining room very good.exercise classes excellent. Staff very friendly and well trained

Room Tip: Executive rooms worth it
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
CanyonRanchLenox, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

How lovely to know that you had another relaxing visit with us. I will be sure to share your sentiments with the wonderful Annie Rye. She will be pleased to know that you enjoyed your massage. As for the rooms – you will be happy to know (as are we) that we have begun the process of renovating our guest rooms which will be completed in the coming months. We look forward to your return when we can share with you our beautiful new look. Be well.