“Great!”

Cakewalk Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lee
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

This is a great little, friendly bakery shop. Great pastry and coffee. Staff is very friendly. Do not miss their Morning Glory muffins

Reviewed 27 July 2016

This place never disappoints--great food: scones, soup, etc. Everything we've had is good. This is a small place, but very popular--closed on Mondays.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

My boyfriend and I ate here on our way out of town. The coffee was decent and the pastries were nothing special.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Cakewalk was a nice change from fast food and chain restaurants. It was quaint. We both had sandwiches. Everything tasted food and the service was good too.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I live on the east coast and we just don't have these types of stores. In a span of 10 days, I was here 4 times and took a class with them. They have everything you need to bake anything you can dream up. They offer daily cupcakes and caramel apples. They will answer all of your questions and help you find anything you want.

My sister, daughter and I took their cake pop class and had a blast. The instructor was great. I learned a lot and made more once I got home. Going to miss them...