All reviews indian restaurant breakfast room lakeside room lake view pontoon boat on site restaurant front desk staff small lake adirondack chairs hard boiled eggs no elevator yogurt laurel lake second floor complimentary breakfast waffle maker nice room
Reviewed 6 November 2018

On the second floor we had a balcony overlooking the pond, with wildlife and beautiful sunset. As peaceful as you can get. Also, a nice casual breakfast of your own making (waffles if you like). And right near town for tasty choices of lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

A few points to know about this property. It doesn't have an elevator to the second floor. When we got to our room, the water in the sink and toilet was foul smelling and brown. the desk clerk said the town was flushing the water mains and it would clear up later. Well, that wasn't their fault but at least could have given us a heads-up so we didn't try to shower first.

Breakfast was the usual - adequate but nothing special. The rooms are older and need upgrading. It's expensive for the value but it's the Berkshires in leaf season.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I usually visit Lenox for our anniversary, and go to see a play at Shakespeare and Co. This hotel is in a convenient location for getting around. We only had 1 night, and it rained, but If we stayed longer I would have liked to use the kayaks on the lake. The room was nice, plenty of space, with a comfortable bed and a small balcony. The restaurant was very busy (on a Monday night), and looked like a young crowd. If we didn’t have other plans we would have tried it.
We went down to continental bkft in the last 15 minutes, and coffee was almost gone, as well as most other bkft foods, but we expected to get breakfast elsewhere. Overall decent stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Through Groupon had lakeside two queen beds room with front porch and chairs. Beds were comfortable, room was clean with all the amenities one would expect. Breakfast was included which was adequate and fully stocked. I would recommend this Inn and return for another visit.

Room tip: Lakeside room is definitely best.
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I cannot even put to words how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING my stay was at the Black Swan Inn was. First of all, their hospitality is unmatched. I bought a room off of Groupon, however due to an error with Groupon, my reservation was never sent over. Carrie got on the phone right away to rectify the issue, meanwhile Owen worked to quickly reserve another room for me--free of charge! They were both so helpful and hospitable and felt so bad about the error with Groupon that they even brought up a delicious complimentary wine and wine glasses to enjoy, and a gift certificate for a one night stay in one of their deluxe rooms to use in the future--which I will definitely be using! On top of all of this, I truly enjoyed my stay. The rooms were spacious, very clean, and comfortable. The hotel was situated on a beautiful lake so the views were incredible, and it is a very short distance from many different attractions in the area. I was able to sit outside bythe lake, and I stayed warm while sitting around the fire pits for guests to use. I absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Berkshires and I am so looking forward to my next stay!!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank MeganWatkinson
CarrieK854, Front Office Manager at Black Swan Inn Berkshires, an Ascend Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Megan-

Wow! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a nice review! It was truly our pleasure to help you, especially since you were so pleasant and so patient while we were trying to figure your reservation out. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that you will use your gift certificate for a future stay. We certainly look forward to seeing you again!

Thank you, again! Your review, and your business, is greatly appreciated by all of us at the Black Swan Inn.

Kind Regards,