“Quick trip for pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Been going to Tripoli's since I was a little girl best pizza and cookies!
Cakes and cupcakes especially cannoli's

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Tripoli Bakery is a family owned buisness that makes the best french bread, it's always hot and fresh out of the oven in the mornings. They are also great with sweets!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Extremely racist! They discriminate when it comes to accepting cake orders. They insist that you have to come into the store to place a cake order. They will not let you order over the phone so that they can discriminate.

They refused to take my cake order twice. The male owner kept giving me the run around when I tried to speak with the cake decorator. The cake decorator was a no show for our appointment (that I made in advance) for a custom birthday cake. The owner kept saying she was busy. He then said she left out the door for a break. I called back to try to continue to place the order over the phone and they said that she had gone to lunch. They suggested that I purchase the cake somewhere else, so I did. The were extremely nasty to me and basically made it clear that my business/paytronage meant nothing to them.

The first time this happened, I thought that I would give them another chance because of the other reviews. Also the first time the lead time was short for my order, so I thought that maybe they were too busy to fulfill the order and just did not want to admit it. The second time I tried to order the cake well over two weeks before the event.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Love their bread and pizza. Sometime I buy bags of frozen pizza to have during the week. The cheesecake is so rich and creamy. It’s our favorite.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

If you are in Lawrence and need something sweet, make sure to head over to Tripoli Bakery. Their cookies and cupcakes are ridiculous.