“A cut above most Chinese restaurants”

Lee Chen Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 164 Restaurants in Lawrence
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The food was very good and the menu large. Not many Chinese restaurants have lamb on the menu! It was a bit pricier than normal and they do not serve rice with their entrees unless you pay extra for it. The service was decent but with seven of us, the order got slightly messed up but was fixed promptly. It was very clean. The atmosphere was nothing special.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We love the food here. We normally get ginger chicken with pea pods, fried rice, beef teriyaki and chicken fingers. Great, fast service.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I love visiting Lee Chen’s for lunch with my grandmother. The food and value are both very good and the staff is friendly. You’ll never have an empty glass of water here! I swear their told that if a glass is a quarter empty to fill it. That can get a bit annoying, but it’s also quite amusing and has become a game if who got filled the most (which my wife won at 6 last time).

My egg drop soup and general tso’s chicken were fantastic and my toddler ate all his chicken from the chicken and broccoli! I do wish they had a kid’s menu.

Solid local place.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My meals here have always been good to excellent. It has a relaxed atmosphere with waitstaff that is attentive without being obtrusive.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Lee Chen is the best around the Andover area. Everything they have is done perfectly, served hot and the service is good.