US$233
US$201
HolidayInn.com
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)
US$222
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Hyannis Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$147
US$226
US$195
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$247
US$222
US$379
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$228
Travelocity
Simmons Homestead Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$201
All reviewsmain stcontinental breakfastgreat locationconvenient parkinginstant oatmealbagelscape codjfk museumroom with a king size bedcable tvcold cerealstay there againthe air conditioninghard boiled eggszeeferryluxury
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night at CapeCod Inn. Perfect location. In the center of town. You can walk to everything. Room was nothing fancy but clean and convenient. Especially great if you are catching the ferry to Nantucket. Price per room is very reasonable. Open spring thru fall only.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I've stayed at a couple of places in Hyannis, but I've found the Cape Cod Inn the best value, accommodation for the price. At just $120, I had a really nice, clean room with a king size bed. Located right on main street near the JFK museum, surrounded by several restaurants and bars, it can't be beat.

Room Tip: Two floors of rooms where you can park right outside your room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Robin M
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The location and friendliness is the only good thing about this hotel. Very old and mouldy smell. Breakfast ok, just the basics. Parking available, staff helpful.
Would not stay there again , I have to say.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ZEE P, General Manager at Cape Cod Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience.Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This motel is centrally located, but it is an old fashioned two-floor motel with outside stairs. The rooms were adequate, the bed was comfortable, the TV was good and the ductless split worked fine after we found the remote. There was no table and no armchair, but there was a large refrigerator. The bathroom floor could have used a major scrubbing. The continental breakfast was the least you could possibly offer. There is supposed to be a restaurant, but I wouldn't want to try it based on the breakfast. The motel is right in the middle of the main street and a few steps to the duck boats and the JFK Museum, and a short drive to the ferries, the Cape Cod Train and the Melody Tent. For the price, in Hyannis, in the summer, it was a good value.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review and for choosing our Motel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our motel.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

So, room nice, bed comfortable, mostly quiet until a dumpster got emptied and slammed down in next door lot at 2am. Right next door to duck boats and ryan family bowling. Continental breakfast, bagels, muffins, oranges, coffee but we opted for local breakfast places. Easy to walk every where, town, bars, restaurants, shops and waterfront. The owners were always visible and were friendly. We choose here because it was inexpensive so it was sort of what I expected. The building probably needs some money put into it to look like the photos I saw online, and the pool is no longer open. I must have come across some old photos. But there is enough to do and beaches everywhere and you could easily access other motel pools if you wanted. There are many other choices, however if you are on the cape your room should not be your priority unless you are on a beach cottage. Yes, I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.