All reviews main st great location convenient parking continental breakfast instant oatmeal bagels cape cod jfk museum room with a king size bed cable tv cold cereal stay there again the air conditioning hard boiled eggs zee ferry luxury
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I've stayed at a couple of places in Hyannis, but I've found the Cape Cod Inn the best value, accommodation for the price. At just $120, I had a really nice, clean room with a king size bed. Located right on main street near the JFK museum, surrounded by several restaurants and bars, it can't be beat.

Room Tip: Two floors of rooms where you can park right outside your room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Robin M
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The location and friendliness is the only good thing about this hotel. Very old and mouldy smell. Breakfast ok, just the basics. Parking available, staff helpful.
Would not stay there again , I have to say.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ZEE P, General Manager at Cape Cod Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience.Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This motel is centrally located, but it is an old fashioned two-floor motel with outside stairs. The rooms were adequate, the bed was comfortable, the TV was good and the ductless split worked fine after we found the remote. There was no table and no armchair, but there was a large refrigerator. The bathroom floor could have used a major scrubbing. The continental breakfast was the least you could possibly offer. There is supposed to be a restaurant, but I wouldn't want to try it based on the breakfast. The motel is right in the middle of the main street and a few steps to the duck boats and the JFK Museum, and a short drive to the ferries, the Cape Cod Train and the Melody Tent. For the price, in Hyannis, in the summer, it was a good value.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review and for choosing our Motel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our motel.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

So, room nice, bed comfortable, mostly quiet until a dumpster got emptied and slammed down in next door lot at 2am. Right next door to duck boats and ryan family bowling. Continental breakfast, bagels, muffins, oranges, coffee but we opted for local breakfast places. Easy to walk every where, town, bars, restaurants, shops and waterfront. The owners were always visible and were friendly. We choose here because it was inexpensive so it was sort of what I expected. The building probably needs some money put into it to look like the photos I saw online, and the pool is no longer open. I must have come across some old photos. But there is enough to do and beaches everywhere and you could easily access other motel pools if you wanted. There are many other choices, however if you are on the cape your room should not be your priority unless you are on a beach cottage. Yes, I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We stayed for two nights and had a good experience with the motel itself and with a very nice manager and her adorable daughter. Nice room and bed, nice shower and cleaning. However, we had a very bad experience with the bar manager when we came back tired 10 PM with each our daypacks after a full day at Nantucket we decided to go in to the motel bar for a drink to sit and relax and finish the day off. The bar manager and his assistant were so rude to us and literally throwed us out of the bar and refused to serve us. WHY? Because we had a backpack! Apparently you are guilty in drug dealing if you enter a bar in the US with a backpack on. That would indeed have been nice to have been informed about beforehand. We were shocked about this behaviour, we even told them that we were guests staying at the motel. Didn't matter. " Get the hell out of here and buy your beer somewhere else!" was the message. Coming from a Nordic country where everybody are wearing backpacks, this was a bitter experience for us on an otherwise great trip. That guy is aggresively scaring costumers away. Unfortunately breakfast is also served in the bar, so next morning we had to face him again, but he just looked through us like he had never seen us before. The overall assessment is therefore unfortunately 4 minus 2 = 2

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for reviewing our Motel. I appreciate your feedback on the Motel. I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience at the bar. I will definitely talk with Bar Manager regarding this.Appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience and hope you call on us again.