See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This is the most nasty filthy Hotel and the staff and especially the manager Liars Liars we checked in this s******* because the Cape Cod was fully packed the keys for the room never worked every time we need to get inside the room we have to get someone to open it for us and we have to wait for half an hour to get inside and finally the try to fix it 2:30 a.m. in the morning for 30 minutes and that even didn't work pool not working no hot water dirty sheets drunk people and hookers everywhere if I slept in my car is going to be more safe than this nasty place

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

One of the worst dumps I have ever been to in my life! I am currently here and looking into other hotels right now! First things first the place is a pig sty! The cleaning people should all be fired! The rooms are a travel back to the 60s and 70s and I feel like they haven’t been cleaned since then! We first complained about the room then the pool then I threatened to leave. I demanded a refund which of course they would not give me. I will be calling my bank to dispute these charges now and find another hotel! We had three cleaning people in my room when we left today only to come back and not see a damn thing cleaned!!! No trash taken out no beds being made nothing!!! Why the hell are three people in my room any way! There is maybe 10 idiots like me here in the whole damn hotel! It is 12 o’clock at night and we are waiting for the hot water to be turned on! The blankets look dirty! Thank god we brought our own! I swear I feel like sleeping in my truck tonight! I cannot believe I brought my whole family to this dump and my in laws for my nieces dance competition. I swear camping in a tent is cleaner than this. It is skeevy! I would not recommend this hotel to any one even if it were free! Tomorrow morning god willing I can make it through the night I will be looking at another hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Dirty, dingy, creepy, need I go on?? Needed to ask for toilet paper, ask for towels. Website states pool and onsite restaurant. Neither of which worked. Stay away!!! Don't even send your enemies here!

Room Tip: None of them!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stay Away this is my advice to you! This motel is not an inn at all The Bates Motel is a luxury palace compared to this lousy dirty disgusting filthy place they charge me one night and I never stayed there the manager was a total moron disrespecting me the Board of Health was notified by two of us they came the same day that I called them the restaurant is not supposed to be operating but it still is The Bates Motel is a luxury palace compared to this lousy dirty disgusting filthy place they charge me one night and I never stayed there the manager was a total moron disrespecting me the Board of Health was notified by two of us they came the same day that I called them the restaurant is not supposed to be operating but it still is they serving some type of a used breakfast from the day before maybe two days before please do yourself a favor and stay away from this place it is the worst place to be if you're trying to save money go somewhere else if you like a dirty motel then by all means go here but don't waste your money Stay at the Marriott for 10 more dollars for $229 you can stay at the Fairfield Marriott in up almost brand new hotel and the even have clean sheets! The room was disgusting never cleaned probably in several months the wallpaper was coming off the wall the light fixtures were terribly this attached very unsafe the place stinks so rotten that you would throw up if you walk through the door I speak the truth

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Upon arrival we were placed in the back corner of the complex which from the outside looked like a haunted house. Torn curtains, dirty windows. Went to the room, which at first sight didn't look bad, but considering it was a suite it was very sparse of furnishings. We stayed during a heat wave only to find the pool was out of order. The hotel website described an onsite restaurant, which is closed. Housekeeping left broken glass on the bathroom floor from previous "victims." We needed to ask for clean towels and toilet tissue. The alarm clock didn't work, and the phone in the room didn't work. I would not stay here again even I was paid to do so. I would allow my friends, and even my enemies, to stay here. Stay away..stay far away!!!

Stayed: June 2018