“Good food; staff meh”

Ranked #126 of 215 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in about 11:30 to grab sandwiches to take to beach. Took almost 10 minutes to get staff's attention and get them to stop washing dishes and come out of the back. I can't believe I stayed. The food was quite good but the sandwich artist was stiff and impersonal. I don't expect exceptional service at a Subway but a friendly (at least non-threatening) smile would be nice.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I had a turkey sub and I loved it!! The most delicious subs on the planet!!! Also, try their beverages and they are non-alcoholic!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

As almost the other Subway you can eat something that is close to the European taste,
we loved it
The service was good and quick

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Subway is Subway.... The food doesn't change so its the location, cleanliness and service that you review.

Place was clean.

Location was in a Mall area near Rite Aid and had plenty of parking.

Place was empty, woman came out to make my subs, she was very matter if fact, asking for things sternly in a specific order for instance if I said can I have, she would cut me off (each) time and say "kind of bread"! With eyebrows up like she was irritated.

She proceeded to make the subs and when she got to sub 3, another family came in... Btw, these were super easy subs with zero toppings to this point. She yells to the other woman out back "i need you to get out here, I didn't know he was ordering sooooo (yes with the slightly longer ooo) many subs.

I was sort of chuckling about how unprofessional that was to say anywhere but in your own head, not even to a co-worker as it spreads negativity.

She was a solid sub "maker" but the tone was lousy. I know when her manager reads this she will know who she is, these employees are coded pretty early. Its likely she wont be there anyhow, she clearly hates it. The other woman was good.

I would not return to this subway but we love subway.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

fresh vegs. in hyannis mall. staff very friendly. clean and very well stocked. would return again and again.