“Everything Whole Food Is Famous For”

The Whole Foods Market
Ranked #37 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Welcome to your Hyannis, MA Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 15 January 2017

The Whole Food Market offers a wide ranging selection of generic food products and an overwhelming selection in "in store" prepared meals, salads, sandwiches, easy to re-heat breakfast, lunch and dinner offerings. The Whole Food Market is "socially conscious" and donates really fresh products to many local charities, homeless shelters, transitional living housing projects and local food pantries. This dedication to supporting the local community makes the Whole Food Market worth of your weekly patronage. If they don't sell it they donate it. I don't think anything gets thrown away. I particularly like the in house made tuna salad and chicken salad. I don't seem to have enough time to make it up myself, I'm single, way to active and usually drop dead tired when I get home from work. I also think that they make the best in-house selection of different kinds of salads. Last Friday I enjoyed a turkey sandwich on a hearty "whole cranberry" bread stuffed with spinach leaves. I was a little skeptical about whole cranberry bread at first but when I popped it open for lunch I was delightfully surprised. It was absolutely delicious. For great national food selections and a overwhelming assortment of in-house prepared on the spot food products The Whole Food Market is really worth a daily trip! Easy to find on Route 132 in Historic Hyannis. I love The Whole Food Market and especially their socially responsible business policy!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

What to say, healthy, organic, fresh & amazing selection of food. It feels good to know that you're eating healthy ! Some may find it pricey, but believe me, it makes a difference when you try it.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I'm a big fan of Whole Foods and was thrilled to find it on the Cape. It's probably not brand new but it's less than 5 years old. It has much the same feel as WFs around the country but perhaps smaller. There is beautiful organic produce, a large selection of cheeses and everything else you'd expect to find at Whole Foods.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We drove to Whole Foods to do a major shopping near the start of our month on Cape Cod and realized we needed to eat some lunch before we began. No problem! We simply got a burrito bowl (mine came with chicken, guacamole, salsa, onions, scallions and corn) and a salad from the bar. Both were excellent. Whole Foods could do with an extra hand or three to handle the crush of hungry customers, but that's our only nit to pick. We ate at a picnic table right outside the store and it was a beautiful day. Satisfying lunch, and then we plunged straight into shopping.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Very clean well priced whole live cape cod lobsters $7.99/lb. smaller meat/seafood section compared to other locations