Stayed for two weekend nights and loved this place. The building seemed like an old school motel that had been renovated fairy recently. The room was good size and basic with flat screen tv, modern bathroom and very clean overall. Some chipped paint and a few signs of age, but nothing major. Continental breakfast by the decent size pool is included. Location is great. Restaurants, shopping, harbor right there.
I was really impressed by Liam at the front desk. Very nice. After being held up at a busy restaurant for breakfast, he was very gracious about my checking out late. His friendliness and 'no worries' attitude struck me as excellent service.
If you're looking for a simple, clean place with great location, friendly staff this is a great value. Will defintely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyannis Travel Inn is an 83-room, AAA rated 2 diamond motel. It is ideally situated in the heart of Hyannis, the "Hub of Cape Cod". Main St shops and restaurants are only one street over. Hyannis harbor is only 3/10ths of a mile away where you can take the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard or go deep sea fishing. Kalmus Beach is 1.1 miles away. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning by the indoor pool. We also have an outdoor pool and whirlpool. There are mini refrigerators in every room. Free local calls. Free parking. Free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Hyannis Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Travel Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Travel Motel
- Hyannis Travel Inn Cape Cod