“Very tasty grub”

Spanky's Clam Shack & Seaside Saloon
Ranked #14 of 214 Restaurants in Hyannis
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 September 2018

The food here was very tasty, but I was a little disappointed by the lobster. It didn’t have much flavour but the rest of our food was delicious. The staff were all great and kind and the location is great. If you want to eat here then get there with plenty of time during the peak season as it is very busy. We will be going back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,941)

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Its a great location but some of the food was a little disappointing. I had the seafood booligigise(not sure Im spelling it right) but it had very little lobster, a few clams ,a few shrimp,a small piece of fish. It didn't even fill me up so I had to eat some of my sons French fries and chicken tenders which were actually awesome! I have eaten there before and was happy with the food but this particular dish priced at $28 wasn't worth it.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The parking is super hard to find being that the Nantucket ferry is just walking distance away. We went after labor day so I am assuming the staff was still training. We saw three tables return food for wrong orders, one table complained of the wait time for their food. Wait staff was ok I never was asked for a refill on my soda. We got the lobster rolls and the fried clams. They we're just OK nothing special but they we're expensive. The Margarita we ordered was $14 and I would say average, at that price you can only afford one. We went there after seeing them on a food review show. Not a place I would ever go out of my way to go to again.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

great clams chowder and stuffed clams parking was a little difficult because restaurant is located on the pier but it was worth the trouble

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This was recommended to us and we are so glad we went ! Very casual and friendly. Went back twice.
Food was amazing , right on the waterside and the servers were excellent