“Weird Vibe”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Sushi was good and service was nice but the food was not that great. Looked more like a club on the inside. They had many options to choose from but it was pricey for the small amount of food given. We went on a Friday night and there was only one other couple there which I thought was odd and when the couple left the staff turned the lights down while we ate and it wasn’t close to closing time it was about 8:30.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We live in the Hyannis area and know the restaurants well. Ying's is a long-time favorite. The menu spans Korean, Thai and other Asian type cuisine. The prices are very reasonable and the portions large.

Unfortunately, many tourists may miss it as it is tucked on a street some may miss. Get out the GPS and you will be glad you did.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Although this restaurant calls itself a sushi bar, it is much more. We found a good selection of Asian veggie dishes, including tofu and the omnivores certainly seemed to be enjoying their food too, judging by the comments we heard.
Service was efficient and friendly. The two cocktails I tried were delicious too.
A big thank you to Irena for being so cheerful and taking good care of us during both of our visits. Offered value for money.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I am surprised at the low ratings of this restaurant. I ordered food from Ying's (takeout) and enjoyed it. I ordered the Veggie Combo sushi platter and thought it was very good, fresh, and filling. I also had the Nantucket roll (scallop tempura, avocado, asparagus, salmon). This was good, but a little bit cold by the time I got the food back to the hotel. Overall, I'd order from here again.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 October 2016

We took a look at this place before deciding where to eat. There were a small number of customers and it looked clean and tidy so we had a look at the menu.

They serve Thia, Korean and Sushi food here and the approximate price was $16 for a main course. There was a variety of fish, meat and vegetable dishes.

We didn't stay to eat as we wanted to take a look around the town. We stayed in the area for 5 days but didn't go back to eat at Yings, I think there are more exciting places to eat in Hyannis

Date of visit: September 2016