“I've been eating their subs for over 30 years...”
Review of D'Angelo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
D'Angelo
Ranked #117 of 214 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I love D'Angelo restaurant. I have eaten every sub they make and have a few favorites. I would choose the steak and cheese as my first choice, then meatball, then Italian, hamburger sub and finally the vegetarian pocket as five choice. Love the food and will never stop eating there.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I was very recently there for the signature #9. As always they are great. Fast, affordable and the service is good. I recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

We ate at D'angelo's in Hyannis today. The subs were really great! The location is really good , there is plenty of parking. The staff was very pleasant and efficient . I highly recommend the Thanksgiving toasted sub!!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Does exactly what it says on the tin! Tasty grilled sandwiches. Try the Korean Beef sandwich it was beautiful and light but filling. Even very hungry I wouldn't got for more than a medium and the small sandwiches are very filling too.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Get the steak and cheese. Fresh bread, steak cooked in front of you. Gotta be the best grinder (sub) around.

Date of visit: July 2014